Dust & Neon 12+
A sci-fi Western roguelite
- Offers In-App Purchases
Available exclusively for Netflix members.
Load 'em up, Gunslinger. Find the loot, kill the boss. You're a Wild West cyborg fighting an army of robots in this futuristic, action-packed shooter.
In a futuristic Wild West, robots that were once designed to help with life have taken over the planet, threatening humans. You play as the Gunslinger, the baddest in the Old West, cloned back to life by a mad human scientist to fight off the robot oppression. Dust & Neon is a classic top-down, twin-stick shooter with RPG progression and influences from the roguelite and looter shooter genres.
• Shoot, kill, reload, repeat. Enjoy twin-stick action in this shoot 'em up where players spawn at home base, gear-up, upgrade and then pick a mission to fight.
• Death is only the beginning. Power-up your character across countless runs (and deaths).
• Choose from a variety of different mission types, including: Kill All, Train Heist and Sabotage Objective. Always be on the lookout for cash and better weapons — the search for better loot drives mission progress.
• Experience unique boss fights. As you progress through the game, rank up and upgrade, move closer toward going head-to-head with the next boss in line!
- Game by David Marquardt Studios and Rogue Games.
We're always working to bring you the best Netflix Games experience. In this release, we've made some bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game that needs polishing
Love the aesthetic and once you get into the gameplay loop it becomes very engaging. For mobile some things need to be adjusted. For one allow us to move the buttons, I always want to swap weapons with my right hand but its on the left, it means I have to stop moving to swap bruh. The lasers on boss 3 and boss 4 are very annoying since mobile doesnt have that precise moment control making the fights feel unfair and tedious to get through. At the very least make the laser walls that have a health packs just normal walls(for both fights). Lastly, I also experienced crashes specifically entering the 2nd bar in the last boss
Very fun but glitches.
This is fun and addictive but oh how frustrating it is once you finally get a nice set of weapons and a good amount of cash and you’re ready to take on the next boss and the game shuts off without warning. You lose all of your weapons and it cost you a couple thousand dollars to buy them back if they’re even available, a lot of times they won’t even be available for buyback and you have to start over accumulating weapons again. Very frustrating. seems to happen the most in the fourth area. I still haven’t been in a single level in there without it restarting and I have to start collecting weapons again. I’m just taking a break now leave us a review.
Its a great game very fun. Once i got to the 4th section of the map the game started crashing unexpectedly causing me to lose all the good guns i had been collecting. Unable to Buy back either. Always happens when i go thru a door. Maybe just a small bug that needs to updated
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Netflix, Inc.
- 491.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2022 David Marquardt Studios AB
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix Standard Plan $15.49