Call the Wild 4+
Learn to master hunting calls
Slayer Duck Calls Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Call the Wild is the first stop for hunters who want to learn how to call or level up their calling skills.
From the basics of blowing air to calling tips that you can use while hunting, Call the Wild's instructional videos and exercises teach you the skills you need to slay in the field.
Expert instructors with years of experience guide you through their tried-and-true training processes. In bite-size videos, instructors break down the complexities of calling into easy-to-understand lessons that you can watch at your own pace.
Master your call by practicing with the accompanying exercises — no pressure, no judgment. Practice makes perfect, so access is yours for life.
Take Call the Wild with you, even when you're off the grid. All the lessons and exercises are available offline, so you can even brush up on calling in the car, on the way to a hunt and at base camp.
These courses are created specifically for hunters who want to increase their odds of success in the field. Whether you're just beginning to hunt or you're looking to call in more game, Call the Wild puts better calling within your reach.
If you're serious about learning the right way to use your hunting call, you're in the right place.
Call the Wild now features:
How To Call Ducks: Intro & Intermediate Courses
• 24 total video lessons taught by an expert duck caller plus additional exercises to practice new calls & techniques including: the basic quack, greeting calls, feed calls, the lonesome hen, the comeback call, the hail call, the cajun squeal, and the bouncing hen.
• Offline access to lessons and exercises
• Lifetime access to the course with yearly subscription
Look for these video training courses coming soon to Call the Wild:
How to Call in Elk, Summer 2023
How to Use a Goose Call, Winter 2023
How to Use a Duck Call - Advanced, Winter 2023
How to Use Turkey Mouth Calls, Spring 2024
Call the Wild is powered by Slayer Calls, an Idaho-based hunting call company run by lifelong hunters. Their decades of experience in the field shape the design of all their calls, which are made start-to-finish in America.
To access all features and content you can subscribe to Call the Wild on a yearly basis with an auto-renewing subscription right inside the app.* Pricing can vary by region and will be confirmed before purchase in the app. In app subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of their cycle.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://callthewild.slayercalls.com/tos
- Feature enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Slayer Duck Calls Inc.
- 51.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Slayer Duck Calls Inc / night flight inc
- In-App Purchases
- Call the Wild Yearly $24.99