Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
Minor updates and improvements, making Yelp better for you one release at a time.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Being Yelp elite, I use Yelp everyday, everywhere I go. I cannot go into any new business, or consider visiting an already visited one,Without first reading reviews or my prior review. It saves me a lot of time that would’ve been wasted frequenting a restaurant that I have had multiple bad experiences at!I’ve also shared many new places that my followers have enjoyed checking out for the first time as well as I have checked out places of people that I follow what I’m looking for something new or different. I’m very picky so the details are important to me. I need to know how the services, how clean the restaurant is, how they’re practicing Covid measures, if their food is fresh or they’re just reheating some frozen food, is it affordable, do they have any specials that are worth getting, etc. Without yolk I don’t know how I would find many businesses when I need something, anything! AC /appliance parts? Check! Good mechanics ? Check! Good home inspectors? Check! Good place to take the kids on a Saturday morning? Check! You just can’t go wrong!
A Visionary Foodie Chef
I absolutely LOOOVE Yelp. I’m a Foodie first Chef second and Analysis third. If ever I go out somewhere I write honest reviews which is great that you can do I feel whether good experience or bad when dining a restaurant should always know how they’re doing. I seriously won’t go to a place without visiting Yelp first no matter the day or time I always need to see a visual of the menu, what I may want that’s described on the menu see what it looks like, see how it’s plated. My friends call me crazy for being so intense but as any chef knows you eat with your eyes firsthand. My friends also will call me and say I ordered from wherever and I should’ve read the reviews and saw visuals because I wasted my money. Yelp isn’t to be taken lightly you can get a lot of insight whether it’s Food to A Therapist to Auto Shops it’s helpful. I hope it never changes
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yelp, Inc.
- 288.7 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.