Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
"Sometimes your gutters get clogged, your chimney needs sweeping, and your trees get so overgrown the branches start scraping your bedroom window like the opening scene of a Halloween movie. Fortunately, this update can help with all that and more.
Search Yelp to find the right pro for all that work you need done around the house. We'll help match you with local contractors and make it easy to book a consultation with just a few clicks.
And other minor bug fixes and improvements too, of course."
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Good but could use improvements
Still my preferred app to check out restaurants.
A couple of suggestions.
I like that people can check in.
It would make more sense if there was an option to geographically base the check ins. Say for example you go a business trip and there was an awesome restaurant you visited but couldn't remember what the name was or where it was located. While you remembered to check in, it was roughly about 3 years ago. You have to spend several minutes scrolling and scrolling through your saved check ins to find the general timeframe of when you went there. More often than not, I will skip over it and it just leads to frustration.
Make check ins more useful. The same repetitive questions keep coming up. For attire, answering either casual or formal would generally suffice. I don't think people filter places specifically looking for a divvy or hipster venue. I think one of the more useful things you could add is average wait time and harness the database of loyal users. If you could ask if wait time is less than 5 min, less than 30 min, or greater than an hour for walk ins, that would help users prioritize their list of possible selections.
Hope these suggestions make it to the next update.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for taking the time to review Yelp. We really appreciate the feedback we get from our users and we find it invaluable. We'll forward your notes about the ways that we can improve features on the app to our product team so that they can take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you for helping to make Yelp better for everyone.
Taco John’s in Sheridan Wyoming
WORST service ever!!! After going through the drive thru we realized they had forgot our extra order of 2 sour cream and 2 nacho cheese. The lobby is closed do you Covid so I had to walk through the drive thru for help. A young man noticed me and came out the side door to help. I told him my problem he goes inside and comes back out asking for my receipt... I give it to him and we notice I was only charged for one side off each. So I now have to go back to my car and get my credit card to pay$2.35 for the extra Condiments they forgot. So now I am waiting outside in the drive through , in 28 degree weather and snow. He now brings me only one side of each and leaves...So I now am trying to get his attention AGAIN... after waiting for some time an older lady brings me my other side. So I asked for the managers name..and I could speak with her the lady replies Shannon and she is busy ... I said I don’t care consider I have now stood outside for 15 minutes waiting for condiments that they forgot.... and had treated me like I wanted something for free... for god sakes who in the right mind would have gone through all this for free sour cream! Needless to say Shannon was of no help and only could say she did not know of any of this... no apology no nothing.... Shannon should be embarrassed and get some customer service training!
- Yelp, Inc.
- 328.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.