More than just a trading app – your Swissquote Trading account comes with a secure multi-currency bank account, ideal for traders and investors at home and overseas.
The Swissquote Trading app puts the world’s financial markets at your fingertips, allowing you to invest in a wide range of products, from stocks and ETFs to Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Access prices, graphics and information for more than 100’000 financial instruments.
- Notifications about prices, news, and executed orders
- Charts with indicators for technical analysis
- Create and customise lists of your favourite products and monitor their daily or historic evolution with the help of clear graphs.
- Personalised dashboard
- Invest on stock exchanges and financial markets worldwide.
- Trade Shares, Cryptocurrencies, ETFs, Mutual Funds and much more!
MULTI-CURRENCY BANKING AND TRADING ACCOUNT
To access the trading features of the app, a Swissquote Trading account is required. You can open yours online via the app or on Swissquote’s website.
Your Trading account is also a full-fledged bank account with your own IBAN and plenty of perks:
- Hold up to 22 currencies in a single account and benefit from advantageous exchange rates.
- eBanking platform accessible from any browser for payments, transfers, account overview and more
- On demand: multi-currency payment card to pay in 12 currencies with zero transaction fees – ideal for traveling and e-shopping around the world.
Choose between our two entities, Swissquote Bank Ltd based in Switzerland and Swissquote Bank Europe SA based in Luxembourg.
Swissquote Bank Ltd (based in Switzerland)
-Access 3m products on 60 stock exchanges including Stocks, ETFs, Funds, Bonds, Structured products, Options & futures, Cryptocurrencies, Thematic investments and more.
Swissquote Bank Europe SA (based in Luxembourg)
-Access 100’000 products on 18 global markets including Stocks, ETFs, Cryptocurrencies and clean Funds.
THE HOME OF CRYPTO
To the moon! Swissquote was the first Swiss bank to offer cryptocurrencies to its clients, and we keep adding new cryptos and features to remain one step ahead.
Cryptos are one of the best performing asset classes over the past few years, and they still post impressive growth spurts regularly. They also allow for flexible trading hours, since you can trade them around the clock – 24/7.
- Crypto exchange services: trade over 20 major cryptocurrencies with low fees and exchange cryptos against fiat currencies (also known as “cold, hard cash”!).
- Your own wallet: we don’t just provide exposure to crypto via derivatives. You can trade and hold actual crypto assets in your Swissquote wallet.
- Swiss security: invest in cryptos under the protective screen of a Swiss banking group.
- Our ever-expanding offer of cryptos already includes: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Chainlink, Ethereum Classic, EOS, Stellar, Tezos, Cardano, Dogecoin, Solana, and many more!
- We also offer advanced products, combining some classics of financial investment with the high potential of cryptocurrencies. Discover our offer of crypto ETFs, crypto ETPs and crypto derivatives to diversify your portfolio and lower your risk.
TRADE WITH A REPUTED SWISS INSTITUTION
With Swissquote, you benefit from the quality, security and superior customer service of a Swiss banking group.
Swissquote Group Holding Ltd is Switzerland's leading provider of online financial and trading services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (symbol: SQN) since May 29, 2000, the Swissquote Group has its headquarters near Geneva and offices in Zürich, Bern, London, Luxembourg, Malta, Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong.
DOWNLOAD THE APP NOW!
Your comments are welcome: if you encounter any problems or have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to send us a message on https://www.swissquote.ch/url/market/contact.
- Improved search filter for European clients,
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Really poor app - not flexible with regard to currency. Freezes total amounts from time to time which results in inaccurate results. Their main trading platform is not that good either but considerably better than the app
It’s about half finished
Many features are randomly broken, or half-finished. For example: there’s no way to delete a custom page - why? The app is extremely basic, not offering even basic functionality other than buying and selling, and it doesn’t even do the basic things too well. Kind of embarrassing really.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your message. If you refer to our personal page features, you are able to delete the lists (custom page), when clicking on Quotes -> Favorites -> choose under section Personal Page on the list you wish to delete and then on the top right corner “Edit”. An option to delete the list will appear.
We recommend you to update your app to the newest version (22.214.171.124.).
Swissquote Bank SA
For the fees swissqoute charges
Their mobile application should be more interactive , be able to do more tasks and
Provide a news section that is recent and relevant from reputable sources ,
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 102.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- © Swissquote 2008-2022