AccelaStudy Japanese is the award-winning language education software for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that helps you understand and pronounce words in the shortest possible time. Learn new Japanese words quickly, easily, and permanently with AccelaStudy Japanese.
Join over 6,000,000 people worldwide who have used AccelaStudy to master a language. Perfect for students, teachers, travelers, executives, and anyone who wants to quickly increase their fluency in Japanese.
AccelaStudy Japanese features six proven methods to improve retention, pronunciation, and comprehension of fundamental Japanese vocabulary.
AccelaStudy is even more powerful in the cloud! With a free AccelaStudy Cloud account you can:
• Sync all of your study sets and progress to all of your devices.
• Add new devices at any time. Install AccelaStudy on your new device, sign into your AccelaStudy Cloud account, and your data will automatically be restored to that new device!
• Study online or offline. AccelaStudy syncs immediately while online and any offline data is synced automatically when you go online again.
• Share AccelaStudy with family members and classmates. Signing out of AccelaStudy allows another user to sign in with their account while preserving all data in the cloud.
• PRONOUNCE each word perfectly after listening to NATIVE SPEAKER audio for all words.
• Learn over 2,100 basic and advanced Japanese VOCABULARY words in 60+ subject areas, including Colors, Days, Months, Seasons, Numbers and Counting, Time, Weather, Directions, Food and Drink, Cooking, Meals, Clothing, Moods and Attitudes, Shapes, Anatomy, Medical, Nature and the Outdoors, Animals, Banking and Business, Family and Relationships, Music.
• SPACED REPETITION feature helps you quickly memorize new Japanese words
• Automatic STATISTICS help you track your learning progress
• Searchable DICTIONARY of all vocabulary in Japanese and English
• Multiple Choice Quiz
• Audio Quiz
• Completely HANDS-FREE mode allows you to study Japanese vocabulary while driving or jogging
AccelaStudy Japanese is a powerful and effective tool for mastering Japanese vocabulary. Start learning with AccelaStudy Japanese today!
Please refrain from sending your bug reports or feature requests for AccelaStudy Japanese using the App Store. Instead, to ensure a direct response from us send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also tweet us at http://twitter.com/renkaramedia. We’re always happy to help our users and receive their comments!
- Minor improvements for iOS12.
- Display optimizations for new iOS devices.
Ratings and Reviews
ive bought 4 of the major japanese/english applications for iphone and Accelastudy is the one i use the most now. after 2 months of using only the quiz portion of the application, i have increased my actual speaking vocabulary to more than 300 words! the ability to learn one function at a time is great also. it was very intimidating to learn a word in hiragana and its kanji but the ability to learn one function at a time and swap it around is really cool! the only thing i wish it had was a alphabet speed test ,stroke order, and writing function. im sure if they do update to those features, there will be no reason to use any other program with the exception of a dictionary at the most!!! GREAT APP!!!!
How they haven’t added a list a verbs in the 10 years this app has existed is beyond me.
Elegant and useful
The interface, choice of kanji/hiragana/romaji/English display, and audio clips are excellent. I agree with the previous reviewer's assessment that some basic college level vocabulary is unfortunately missing. The addition of this content and the ability to create a custom, cross-category word list would make the program totally invaluable to any interested student.
- Renkara Media Group, Inc.
- 20.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Renkara Media Group, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.