French - German Dictionary Slovoed Deluxe – perfect vocabulary and #1 Dictionary technology in the World combined in one app! Works offline
***App unique functionality and 100 sample entries available for preview before purchase***
• Both language directions: French -> German and German -> French
• Current, up-to-date vocabulary with over 96,410 words, titles, phrases
• 39,661 French audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers
• 20,000 German audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers
Slovoed Deluxe dictionaries are upper-intermediate and advanced level dictionaries with general vocabulary for high school and college students, as well for professionals, working with foreign languages.
Explore the App Intelligence
• Full Text Search looks up a word in the whole dictionary content: headwords, idioms, usage examples
• Anagram Search, e.g. charm – march
• Wildcard Search, unsure of exact word spelling - replace missing letters with “?” or “*” symbols
• Similar Words, in case of misspelling
• Search within articles
Translate words inside and out the app
• iOS Share Support. Highlight the text and send to the app to learn words’ translations
• Clipboard look-up. Copy text while browsing and see dictionary definitions next time you open the app
• Morphology module finds a word translation from any its grammatical inflection
• Hyperlinks between entries
Improve your Language Skills
• Flash Card Quiz to memorize new words and test your knowledge
• Declension and conjugation tables
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers
• Favorites – to quickly access frequently searched words
Convenient Little Somethings
• 3D-Touch – quick access to popular app functions right from the Home screen
• Enhanced customization to modify animated menus, choose background colors
• Synchronize Flash Cards, History or Favorites via iCloud.
• Handy Converter to convert foreign measurements on the go
• Apple Watch support! Look up words and search the dictionary via Siri on your Apple Watch.
• Pinch-to-Zoom. Enlarge/reduce font size for your comfort
• Built-in PenReader – handwriting recognition system
• No Internet connection required
About Paragon Software
Paragon Software is a leading reference app developer. Company's mobile product portfolio includes more than 1500 classic and illustrated electronic dictionaries, encyclopedias, phrase books in the widest combination of over 40 languages, with databases provided by the world’s leading publishing houses, such as Duden, Langenscheidt, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, and others.
•3D-Touch Support: Access the most important functions right from the Home screen
•Pinch-to-Zoom. Enlarge/reduce font size for your comfort
•Synchronize Flash Cards, History or Favorites via iCloud
•Look up words and search the dictionary via Siri on your Apple Watch.
- Paragon Technologie GmbH
- 262.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Paragon Software Group
- In-App Purchases
- French <> German Dictionary $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.