iStorage 2 is an ultimate file manager, document viewer and source code editor for iPhone
Access, view and edit your documents from anywhere you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, websites, email attachments, FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive, and other online cloud file storages and even iPhones.
All files are saved to your iPhone locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere!
ISTORAGE SUPPORTS PDF AND TXT FILES, BUT IT CAN ALSO HANDLE ALL OF THE MOST COMMON FILE TYPES:
• MS Office: doc, ppt, xls and more
• iWork 08 and 09
• HTML and saved websites in Safari webarchives
• High resolution images
• Audio and video
• Source code editing (with line numbers, custom keys and more...)
INSTANTLY SHARE YOUR FILES WITH ANY MAC
• Or any other iOS device with instaled iStorage or Instashare application.
• Works without internet, just use local wi-fi or Bluetooth to transfer file.
• Simple to use, no need to pair devices or setup transfer
• Designed for quick and easy file sharing.
WHAT DOES ISTORAGE LET YOU DO:
- Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB cable
• Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPhone via USB cable.
• Any Mac OS X, Win. XP, Win. Vista and Win. 7 computer can connect to the iPhone running iStorage to use it as a network drive.
- Read MS Office and iWork Documents
• Built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files. To read other documents simply print them in their application as PDF files and copy them to iStorage.
- Save Email Attachments or Files from other apps
• Open attachments directly from Mail app, via "Open in..." feature or even in other apps that support document forwarding.
- Send Files or Folders to Your Colleagues or Friends
• Email files/folders directly from iStorage. Or even transfer documents between iPads and iPhones.
- Visit your favorite websites
• Use built-in browser to access and save files from the Web directly to your device.
• Use browser to upload any files from your iPhone to a website.
- Mount remote file servers to iPhone with Wi-Fi or even on 3G network
• Access FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Skydrive easily. If you use more than one online storage, iStorage will handle all of them.
• Perform even multiple transfers and editing sessions simultaneously.
• Download, upload, open and edit files remotely.
• Unzip and unrar files and create new zip archives
• Opening password protected PDF, ZIP and RAR files
You can learn about even more features on our website: http://www.istorageapp.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
no cover flow
I downloaded it because another review said it has cover flow for pdf files. Nope. SFTP and FTP connections are very buggy. Connecting to photos is alsonot working. In short, if I could get my money back I would.
I don’t think this app is being maintained. The dev website is gone as well.
Needs lots of work
I feel like a beta tester with this app. On the website it is described that the iPhone version has coverflow as one of the viewing options for the documents which this does not have. Also unable to connect to dropbox to access my files, keeps taking me back to the dropbox sign in screen. Too many errors, unable to connect to my cloud drives really made this app worthless in its current state. The previews and the developers website really looked great, and the app looked liked it had great potential by offering diverse document views, flexible file management, and connectivity to all my cloud based files. Well as for this rendition, you cannot even connect to cloud files to even try the file flexibility portion, and it seems no support for the advertised coverflow view. Basically this version is a complete waste of money since it basically really does NOTHING. Was hoping this would be a good document and file manager that I can also buy the iPad version too~ but no way will I shell out more money! I just really want my money back as this app is completely functionless at current time...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.