** The original running calculator for iPhone! Now with Apple Watch & iPad support **
A quick and easy running calculator, to calculate time, distance or pace. Enter the time & distance you ran, and see your average pace. Or find the pace you need to run to hit a goal time for a race distance.
RunCalc is perfect for runners of all levels, and makes it easy to figure out the pace you ran a race, calculate split times for track workouts, or see how long it will take to run a distance at a certain pace. Features include:
• Solve for time, distance, or pace.
• Enter values with dials or a keyboard.
• Live recalculating - change any of the inputs and the result is instantly displayed.
• Use miles or kilometers, with automatic conversion between units.
• Shows pace in minutes per mile/K and speed in MPH/KPH for easy use with treadmills.
• Built-in pre-sets for accurate calculations on common race & workout distances (400m, 800m, 5K, 10K, half marathon, marathon, etc).
* Be sure to check out Maverick's other running apps, Race Pace and TriCalc *
- Updated to verify support for iOS 13
- Added support for larger devices
- Fixed a bug in metric speed calculations (Kph)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works very well, definitely worth the dollar
Does just what it says on the tin. I've tried other pace calc apps and found them lacking.
I love the custom keypad entry in particular -- other apps force you to enter in the hours, minutes and seconds in three separate fields or make you use three wheels. This app simplifies the process by just showing numbers, and the ':' and '.' keys. Works like a charm!
I find myself using this more when I'm not running than when I'm done running.
When I'm thinking about an upcoming run, and want to know what X pace to run for Y time in Z distance.
Very flexible and very useful if you are a runner interested in paces, distances and times.
Useful, but could be even better
This is a really great app for figuring out different aspects of your run, especially for us people who are obsessed with numbers. I would love an option to be able to save the info either in the app, or on a website that tracks everything. Time, distance, pace, average of each of those, best times, worst times, etc. Keep it up!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Maverick Software LLC
- 2.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.1 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Maverick Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.