Geared toward general and work needs, Checklist Wrangler allows you to easily manage templates and auto create checklists weekly, monthly, or yearly. It will show what objects you must collect or actions you need to take. A great way to remember the essential checks for daily routines. Frequent or once in a lifetime checklists are easily handled. Whether assembling the items in your pocket, household chores, the contents of your picnic basket, or checking the condition of important equipment, Checklist Wrangler is equally valuable. Everyday or specialized, Checklist Wrangler helps you remember the details.
• iCloud Sync - Checklists and templates can be synced between all devices that share the same iCloud account.
• Multiple checklists allow you to keep track of more than one list at a time.
• Templates for tasks you need to do more than once.
• Checklist auto-creation for everyday lists or just on certain weekdays.
• Quick Editing - Rearrange list items by just tapping and holding on them. Double tap an item to edit it.
• Quickly create checklists from text copied from any app (i.e. lists from e-mail, webpages, etc.).
• Organize related templates into groups for easy access.
• E-mail checklist to friends, family, and coworkers.
• Print checklists when you need a hard copy.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Fixed bug where only the top left part of the display would be visible on iOS 8.
From Version 3.1
• Now supports multitasking in iOS 9 on on the iPad.
• Added support for iPad Pro screen resolution.
• In the new checklist item screen, you can now import existing items from a template.
• Bug fixes.
From Version 3.0
• iCloud Sync - Checklists and templates can now be synced between all devices that share the same iCloud account.
• Background updating - There are no more reminders for auto created checklists, they will be created automatically even when you don't launch the app.
• iOS 7 native - The app icon and user interface have been updated to support the new flat iOS 7 design.
• Edit mode optional - Rearrange list items by just tapping and holding on them. Double tap an item to edit it.
• Added support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen resolutions.
• Miscellaneous changes and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactly what I needed.
I have been using this app for quite awhile now and a review is overdue. I have my regular todo list app, but checklist wrangler serves specific needs when a checklist is required. I use it for packing for trips, and other quick one-time checklists. I also have templates set up for recurring items such as routines and common jobs that I do. For my daily, weekly, and monthly routines I have them set up to auto generate. Consequently my mind is freed up to think about other things. It does take a little getting used to as far as the UI, but it is worth the effort. I love this app for what it is meant for.....a compliment to my normal todo list app.
Thank you for an very useful, non-bloated app.
I use the app to track Yoga, taking Meds, Health Supplements, etc. I like that you can keep a history or not. I have found that historic data is overrated and that, if ever reviewed, its too late to act upon.
As the stories of data beaches we read about daily, digital history information is probably going to “benefit” others more than me. I like the feature that just deletes the daily checklist after all items are checked off.
Since I have to check off those item(s) that I did not complete to make way for tomorrow’s auto generated checklist, I see where I fell short that day in real time.
At the end of each day I evaluate what I need to to change so that I can perform, or not (revise) those items that I have identified as important to my day-to-day life.
After all, tomorrow is another day!👍🏼😀
Please keep this app going!
This is one of my favorite apps. The templates are amazing and ability to easily look up old archived lists is great too! With it not having been updated in 3 yrs, I’m really afraid it’s going to die off one of these days, but I desperately hope not! Please keep this terrific list app alive and well!
The developer, Buckaroo Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joshua Fall
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2015 Joshua Fall
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.