QBeez are back and Remixed for fun!
Red together, blue together, green together... QBeez just love to clear together!
QBeez, the puzzle game with personality, has returned fully revamped and remixed.
Match groups of two or more colored QBeez on your way to making a perfect clear.
• Rotate your device, they drop and turn.
• Shake your device to shuffle the board!
• Swipe left and right to slide the QBeez side to side.
• Swipe up and the whole board flips.
Don't leave any Singlez, or face the heart-wrenching cries when these adorable little cubes are left without a match. QBeez reminds us all that it is hip to be square!
Major changes in this update.
• Uses Unity Ads and offers In-App Purchasing for consumable items
• Large QBeez that are twice the size of regular QBeez
• Previous version repeated the same 10 levels and never used more than 5 colors. The new version has over 200 unique levels with up to six colors with more levels and unique QBee types coming soon.
• Shuffles are now a limited resource. Fans of classic QBeez will recall that they were not always unlimited. This release is bringing that back. We’ve added an option to earn more shuffles along the way.
• Boomz are a new power item for QBeez mobile. You’re gonna need them to remove any Single QBeez you leave behind.
• Single QBeez (or Singlez) cannot be left behind or you will cannot beat a level with a Perfect Clear.
• Perfect Clears are now the only way to continue. In the past crying QBeez without a match could be left behind while the game kept on going. Turns out, they didn’t like that at all. Now leaving singles behind will cost you a Heart.
• Heartz. QBeez is all about the Heartz now. If you lose a level you will also lose a Heart. Lose all of your Heartz and it’s game over. We’ve added the option to earn more Heartz when you do.
• To balance it all out we’ve added a brand new control: Swiping. Swipe Left, Right and Up for control over the grid like never before. Re-order QBeez into massive groups or just get a handful together.
• Swipe Left and Right to slide the QBeez around.
• Swipe Up to flip the entire board.
• Rotate your device to change the direction QBeez fall.
• 4 Modes: Timed, Points, Moves and the Casual. All with one goal: Clear the Board.
• 8 different board sizes
• 15 unique QBeez characters, including Chickenz!
• Dynamic layouts for every play through keeps the game fresh and compelling
• Engaging sounds, voice and music tracks
• Gamecenter Leaderboard
• Shake to remix the board when you are out of moves or just feeling lucky.
• Introducing… Boomz!!! Use these to clear out any Single QBeez you might leave behind. Or you can use them to remove an entire color from the level at any time.
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Advertising through fullscreen Unity Ads for products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
PLAYER REVIEWS for past version:
"I think it may be better than the original. The options of turning the device in any direction really enhances play. Also shaking to shuffle is so much fun." - lenpia
"This game is so fun! I've had the computer version for quite a while and love it. This game translates perfectly to iphone/itouch - like it was originally made for these devices! I highly recommend it. Great for all ages." - Karen P.
"Best .99 ever. Forget the McChickin!" -DrySpyder
Removed the timer that was visible in Heart earning dialogs on the fail menu. This is a feature that is not ready for primetime.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still a fun game
I loved this game on the PC and wondered why it was not an app. This is a fun translation, but I would rather spend a few bucks and not have the game FORCE me to watch a stupid ad in order to finish a level. And come on, when you shuffle and you end up with the same ordering of blocks? That takes away the fun. Also, there is a bug. After you watch an ad then come back to shuffle, the game doesn't recognize that you are pressing on the blocks. Fix the bug and release a paid version and I'll increase my rating to 5 stars!
Love You Guys, please bring back gutterball...❤️
I don’t know if you guys have ever thought about it, but I would love a new gutterball game!! I love gutterball so much. I spent countless hours with my grandpa bowling 300s in gutterball 2. I love it and I’m sad to see that for a few years now it hasn’t been touched. I am not sure what you guys are up to but if you could, PLEASE! PLEASE! Update golden pin or make a new game I miss it so much and just wish the franchise could be bigger. I have hope for this game to continue and be widespread and popular. Please Skunk Studios, revive gutterball... And if you sadly have decided to put gutterball behind you, I thank you for all the great times and memories you guys gave me with my grandpa. Great company, great games. Much love ❤️
QBeez 2 back in the day was one of my all time favorite PC games! It's great there's now this mobile version that's almost as great! I'd give it a 5 star review, however it's lacking some features compared to the old original game. Missing from this port are the crazy power ups, other QBeez that switched up gameplay, other game modes, and the level editor! It'd be nice to see some of that stuff back, but regardless of that, this is still a really fun game that I'd reccomend!
- Skunk Studios, Inc.
- 265.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-16 Skunk Studios, Inc. All rights reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.