ScoreSoccer provides a simple interface to track and gather statistics for soccer games, ideal for coaches, team managers, parents or soccer enthusiasts. Shots, goals and corner kicks are tracked in real-time. Use it just to keep score or track details for every shot taken. Send the results via email or as an Excel (CSV) attachment.
- Current game clock with large display - counts up or down
- Shots time-tagged with game clock and current date/time
- Editable details for each shot
- Quick and easy player selection for shots taken, assists, keepers
- Game clock continues to run if application or phone is powered down
- Supports up to two overtime periods and penalty kicks
- Customizable team names, colors, and players
- Detailed statistics: Game Summary, Team & Player Stats, Playing Time, Shot Charts, MaxPreps Export
- Send results in email or Excel (CSV) attachment
- Season statistics for team and players
- Record substitutions and report playing time
- Adjust clock by pressing and holding clock button
Before posting a bad review PLEASE contact me to see if there's a workaround. I guarantee I'll reply via email within 24 hours. There is no way to contact users through reviews.
- Added seconds to Date/Time column of CSV export
- Updated Twitter/Dropbox APIs
Ratings and Reviews
Great App. Spectacular Service.
I have been using this App for the last 3 years and I have requested some changes and recently encountered a problem with the latest update. In both cases the designer responded almost immediately and implemented the changes. It is obvious that customer support is important to the designer. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
I have used this app for three seasons of high school soccer. This season, functions have started not to work. I haven’t been able to share to Twitter at all this season, and now the Bluetooth transfer and Dropbox Restore have started not working. The app could use an update to these functions as well as general improvements to be a bit less complicated with buttons. I only use the “Shot” and “Own Goal” buttons and would love the option to remove the others so they aren’t crowding the screen.
I performed a few practice rounds first as there is quite a bit of data to input to get going.
Plus’s I do like the reports it creates.
Minus’s a little to much toggling to get specific stats. Especially, for indoor Futbol. It’s to fast paced of a game to use this app.
So I created a spreadsheet exactly like the one the app will populate and we take stats the old fashioned way and then come back and input the data. This works well for getting the data but your game log will not show specific times of a certain shot or tackle.
I do use the clock and the substitutions to track the data on minutes. This works well. So all in all.
Have yet to see if it will populate end of season results by compiling all matches within a certain season.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.