SSB Move (formerly FahrInfo Stuttgart) is a real time based mobile timetable information service including a ticket shop for purchasing tickets for the public transport within the transport consortium of Stuttgart (VVS). No matter if by bus, by tram, by suburban train or by regional train: SSB Move finds the best connection for you from point A to point B and takes you from door to door with real time information! At once you will get your needed ticket very easily.
- purchase of VVS mobile tickets (single tickets, day tickets and time
tickets) with up to 6% price advantage
- real time information on connecting service from door to door
- GPS localization
- display of departures
- public transport network and station map
- information on current and upcoming disturbances and changes in
- personal favorites: connections and stations
- display of purchased and top-seller tickets within the widget
- entering voucher codes
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
On an iPhone 6s I am frequently getting connection errors when using the app. The app says it's unable to connect to server. I'm unable to search for trains or purchase tickets. However, other apps such as mail, browser, bank, still have internet access.
It crashes sometimes but the best thing is the maps are downloadable so you can check your routes on the go with no wifi
App is broke
It worked before but now it doesn't work due to its inability to recognize "current location".
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.