The BEST and most BEAUTIFUL coin app! Buy all the coins for one low cheap price!
#1 Coin Flipping App in the Store!
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or issues.
Heads or Tails offers a beautiful set of large coins. There are 3 games:
Game 1: 3D Toss
Flip a 3D coin, track your flips, make decisions, relax, have fun!
Game 2: Coin Drop
Drop a coin on to the X.
Game 3: Shove Penny (Shove ha'penny)
Slide the coin by swiping. Red is the computer. The first to claim five goals wins the match.
New in this version:
- reorganized coin list
- enhanced coin effects
New in version 2.0.4
Updated for iOS 6 and iPhone 5 compatibility
New in version 2.0!
Completely re-written for iOS 5 and Retina Display iPad compatibility!
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- Universal Binary
- Emphasis on the beauty of the coin and tossing it
- New iCloud Support (sync flips between devices)
- New interface highlights the selected coin
- Preview coins before buying
* 1 Dollar Coin
* Royal Mint 2008 UK 5 Pound Gold Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
* 2-Pound Coin
* 1 Euro - Latvian Maiden Coin
* Ancient Anglo-Saxon Gold Coin
* 1921 Morgan Silver Dollar
* Lydian electrum trite c. 610-600 BC
* 2009 Aurora Australis 5 Silver Proof
* 1793 Half Cent
* 1851 Half Cent
* Canadian 1875 25 Cents
* 1780 Maria Theresia Thaler
* 2007 Chinese One Ounce Gold Panda Coin
* 2009 Isle of Man Christmas Angel Gold Coin
* Father of Christmas
* 1907 Gold Franc
* Mexican Gold Coin
* 100,000 Yen Gold Coin
* 2008 Canada 50 Dollars One Ounce Maple Gold
* Saudi Arabian Gold Coin
* Yosemite Silver Quarter
* $5.00 Indian Head
* $20.00 Saint Gaudens
* 1999 $100 Statue of Liberty Coin
* Spain 2009 100€ Centen Gold-Plated Silver Proof
* Danish 20 Kroner of 1877
* I Win - Removes ads
* Buffalo Gold Coin
* 1692 William and Mary Tin Halfpenny Coin
* 1652 Willow Tree Schilling
* 2009 Australian Kookaburra Silver Coin
* 2010 Finish Coin
* 2002 Italian 2 Euro Coin
* 2010 Mary Todd Lincoln $10 Coin
* 2005 California Quarter
* 2010 Lincoln Penny
* 1980 United Arab Emirates: Year of the Child Gold Coin
* 2006 Mexican One Onza
* 1901 Irish Gold Fantasy Four Shillings
* 1923 Peace Dollar
* Argentinian 5 Pesos - One Argentino of 1888 coin
* 1808 Italian Kingdom Of Napoleon 20 lire Gold Coin
* 10 Euro 2008 - Spanish European Football Champions 2008, Silver Coin
* All Regular Coins - Buy This Get Them ALL!
* 1723 Brazilian 4,000 Reis
* Gold 1908 Peru Half Libra
* 1987 South Korean 25,000 Won
* 1962 Israeli 100 Lirot
* 1978 Netherlands 1 Ducat
* Byzantine Gold Solidus
* Alexander the Great as Apollo
* 1772 Kingdom of Spain 8 Escudos
* 1875 Ottoman Empire 10 Para
* 1956 German Mark
* Holy Roman Empire, City of Zurich, Taler
* 2012 Gold Britannia
* 1921 50 Kopecks
* 1925 Swiss Confederation, 100 Francs (Vreneli)
* Sacajawea 1 Dollar
- updated for iOS 8
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't pay attention to the nay-sayers out there. It's a good little app. The people who are giving this one star and complaining that all it does is just flip a coin need to read the app name again. It does what it was made to do very well. Only two recommendations; shorten the time of the coin flip and it would be cool if you could pick different kinds of coins. Bottom line, it's free and well worth it. The ads are small and out of the way. Thanks.
Constant Game Center pop ups
I just want to flip a coin, not play games. It constantly badgers you with Game Center pop ups and there's apparently no way to kill them. I'd like to fix that, remove the ads and kill the constant rotating coin foolishness (the coin flip results disappear). The "tap to learn more" doesn't work either. The iPad version looks fuzzy and there are no instructions. It IS a 64 bit app and it does seem reasonably random, so there's that in its favor at least.
While the app shows up on both my iPhone and my iPad, the coin I bought did not. Seems a bit of a rip off to have to buy the coin twice when the iPad version is so fuzzy it's obvious it's the same bit map.
If u choose tails u win
- Richard de los Santos
- 49.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Richard de los Santos
- In-App Purchases
- Royal Mint 2008 UK 5 Pound Gold Brilliant Uncirculated Coin $0.99
- 2-Pound Coin $0.99
- 2009 Aurora Australis $5 Silver Proof $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.