This is the Lite version of Rebolt -- if you enjoy it, buy the full version for these extra features:
- More weapons! Search the wastes for the Missile Launcher and the awesome Singularity Cannon!
- Bigger, ever-changing levels! Randomly generated levels mean no two plays will be the same!
- Story Discs! Collect them all to uncover humanity's fate!
- Bonus missions! Complete special goals for bonus points and items!
0110 out of 0110 robots agree that !Rebolt! is the most destructive robot combat game available for iPhone and iPod touch!
Assume command of your own custom robot and investigate the source of a distress signal on a strange planet: Earth! Watch out for other robots scavenging the surface of the planet as you search for important artifacts and blast your way to victory in this action-packed 3D game.
- Customize your robot to suit your play style!
- Choose from 5 different weapons!
- Randomly generated levels ensures you never play the same game twice!
- Hidden bonus missions add special objectives!
- Unlock story discs to uncover the fate of human civlization!
- Compete for high scores online!
- Earn achievements for completing special tasks!
- Optional free Blurst membership lets you track your stats!
Please make sure to reset your iPhone or iPod touch after installing !Rebolt! in order to ensure proper functionality.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My robot is all black and the letters are backwards and the backround is blue.
And there is no attack or move button.
A nice, if watered-down taste of the full version
If you like the gameplay, get the full version! This lite version has plenty of fun combat and much of the game's charm, but you'll eventually find yourself bored without the bigger levels and random events. Plus, you're unable to assault the leaderboards since you tend to run out of ways to score points before time's up in the lite level.
Very good game. Graphics are awesome as well as controls. Weapon placement is extremely good and enemies and good too. Only thing I wish is that you could switch the analog stick and fire button. But it is still awesome and worth the space on your iPod.
- Flashbang Studios, LLC
- 12.6 MB
Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Flashbang Studios, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.