We bring you Star Scales Pro with 50% discount for a limited time! Celebrating Star Scales 12th birthday anniversary, you can get our app NOW! Enjoy!
Learn Guitar Scales More Easily with your iPhone and Let your Unique Guitar Solos Shine.
Star Scales is used by over 1 MILLION musicians worldwide!!!
You’ve always dreamed of being a great guitar player like Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour or Jimmy Page? All you ever wanted was playing like a star but incomprehensible scale charts are still holding you back? The Star Scales Pro app is here for you, to help you acquire proficiency and confidence in playing your guitar!
Instead of teaching complicated charts, Star Scales Pro app quickly helps you to master scale patterns, improve speed and accuracy, and build up muscle memory at the same time. In Star Scales Pro app each scale comes with fingering and note names in all positions on the fretboard, making it easy to master a pattern.
The Star Scales Pro app will teach you one scale, and all its patters, at a time. It allows you to concentrate on one scale in all keys, and practice it until you sharpen your skills. You can switch between different keys, tunings, or playback mode, as well as create your favorite scale patterns, or find a particular one using the search bar tool.
Enhance your guitar skills - rock with Star Scales Pro!
• Contains all blues, rock and jazz guitar scales
• Share one pattern of scale as image or all patterns of scale as pdf
• Share exactly what you see
• Zoom in/out of fretboard to view pattern
• Rotate fretboard to vertical position in portrait view
• Scroll over entire fretboard for better orientation
• Practice with Random scale pattern generator
• Easy orientation with Clustered scales
• Display/hide remaining notes of a scale, to view scale pattern in context with all other notes of a scale, or by itself
• Lowest string up option available for fretboard
• Entire fretboard scale pattern view in landscape mode
• Double length playback for root note of scale
• Choose right or left hand fretboard
• Scales for 6-string and 7-string guitars available
• possibility to use custom backgrounds
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs drop tunings
Needs the drop tunings too
Good, almost... the scale positions are wrong. Scale pattern 1 is actually pattern 5, every pattern is off like that. why? If you want to reinvent things, whatever, at least give the settings option to label it conventionally.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your note. Pattern numbering is an intention - In FAQ it is explained like this :
Q: Why are patterns not arranged according to the fretboard?
A: Patterns are always arranged according to the patterns order in base "C" key or "a" key. In all keys of one scale, pattern shapes remain the same as in the base key, they are only shifted on the fretboard. When a user learns pattern shapes of a scale in the base key, he will automatically know all the pattern shapes in all keys, they will only be shifted on the fretboard according to the current key, e.g.: "1st pattern shape of a Pentatonic minor" starts on the fifth fret of the fretboard, while the "1st pattern shape of e Pentatonic minor"; starts on the 9th fret. The ninth fret is not at the beginning of the fretboard, but using this approach of keeping the pattern numbers for shapes in different keys, simplify the learning curve for pattern shapes of a scale.
I hope it will help you a little bit
Thanks a lot
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The EyeLand s.r.o.
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, German, Slovak
- Age Rating
- © The EyeLand s.r.o.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.