View and control your AXIS Network Camera on your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
Quick & Easy Access to your AXIS IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WIFI Networks, that is great for those on the go.
Move with a swipe. Zoom with a pinch.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for AXIS PTZ models - including Presets.
- Listen to your audio enabled cams.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later, tweet it or lets you email to someone straight away.
Record video clips
- Record the live stream from your camera - Up to 30 seconds for each video.
Control your cam
- Turn off and on lights on supported camera models.
- Activate & deactivate input & output ports to control tech connected to your camera.
- Adjust Image Appearance & Exposure settings.
- This feature offers H.264 real time video streaming
(Only available for RTSP enabled cams with H.264 video)
Faster than the internet browser interface.
- Your camera(s) appear straight away in the multicam view once the App loads,
then double tap a camera to view a bigger high speed image.
Demo Cams Included.
- There are a number of AXIS Cameras available on startup to help you get started.
Detect Local Cameras
- Detect and add all the AXIS Cameras on the local area network with the tap of a button.
Add unlimited cameras.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many Axis Cams as you want.
- Works with all models of AXIS camera.
- Lets you access video servers - just add each cam on the server with it's cam number.
- Works with Dynamic DNS services.
Cognimatics People Counter
- User of the Cognimatics TrueView People Counter will now be able see your camera's in & out statistics for the last week and the realtime people count for the day.
- We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems please visit our website: www.eyespyfx.com
You can contact us via the websites contact forms or use one of the other contact methods if you prefer. There is also a support section that may answer your questions.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Most functions work great...
I use this app to monitor and control two cameras at my house. Edge storage and most of the controls work great. It was easy to configure and setup but there are a few bugs. Using the app’s snapshot function to save a screenshot to the camera roll on my iPhone 8 Plus causes the app to crash. Same thing happens to my friend on his iPhone 7 and iPad. The program is not as polished as it could be and the GUI is a bit outdated. The menu bar doesn’t cover the entire screen. Aside from those minor flaws, this is a good program.
One of the best
A little buggy but one of the best apps out there....
Beta App. Crashing, no zoom
Axis camera review.
- Can log in, meaning it supports encrypted passwords
- Can set resolution. Nice! But it would not stick. Each time I open the image, I have to set again. Why?
- It has a nice scroll left feature in portrait mode.
- Can access in-camera recordings. Great!
- Cannot zoom. Really?
- Crashing often. Taking a screenshot, recording.
- Ugly interface
- Old interface. In camera settings, once I edited a control, I cannot scroll up to click Save.
As I Save, I am getting windows that are not fitting the screen. Bad experience.
This app needs way more work. Crashing the app and no zoom, it's not acceptable. It's clearly a beta app.
- EyeSpyFX Ltd
- 36.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015 EyeSpyFX Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Add other camera types to the App $1.99
- Edge Storage $2.99
- Create 2 timelapse movies $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.