Picture Safe is the gold standard in security and privacy management for all your media.
Store, protect, and organise all your media with ease.
- Creates a password protected storage area for any image from your camera or photo album.
- SnoopStopper™ fake safe for would be intruders.
- Includes an entirely separate decoy safe for unauthorised users.
- Hardware encryption support¹
- Keypad entry theme
- Quick Hide - With a double tap action you can quickly show any image of your choosing.
- Folders for better organising of images and videos
- Cut, copy, paste, move and share files.
- USB Transfer via iTunes filesharing.
- Backup. Easily transfer copies of pictures from Picture Safe onto your PC/Mac via USB.
- Export back to photo album.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
- Support for over 10 different video formats including MP4, AVI, WMV and MKV*
- Advanced video playback controls including skip back/fwd 30/60 seconds.
- Multiple photo slideshow options, multi-touch zoom, rotate, etc.
- Animated GIFs.
- AirPlay to your AppleTV.
- Beautiful and intuitive user interface designed for every iOS device.
- Dark UI
- Native support for Retina Display and higher. Images up to 2500x2500.
- High definition 1080P video playback.
- Doesn't downsize or reduce the quality of your original photos/videos.
- Support for ultra high resolution images.
The definitive privacy, photo management, and file transfer utility.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great but flawed
App is great I’ve been using it for over 5 years problem is sometimes i upload a video and come back in a week and it’s gone. This has happened more than a few times overall mostly everything is there but always a new video or something gets deleted so i have to keep long enough to make sure it’ll still be there
Great App but there’s one issue that needs to be fixed ASAP
I like the app but there’s one thing that really bothers me. When you close out the application it tries to force itself back open. This should not happen the app trying to reopen. In order to close the app out on iPhone. You have turn your head away from the camera so the app won’t open with the facial recognition feature. Then you have to physical swipe up maybe more than once to force the app to closeout. If they could fix this issue they would have a 5-star rating from me.
Thanks to the developers for their “quick fix” and reply. The recent updates the last few days has repaired the problems and restored all my saved photos. The app now works perfectly and the features are smoother than ever. Worthy of five stars.
Developer Response ,
There was a launch bug affecting some users that's now fixed. Please update to the latest version to address this issue.
- David Fumberger
- 41.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Collect3
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Video Safe $2.99
- AVI Playback $1.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.