Lifecards - Postcards 9+
Designed for iPad
Create and send your own personal postcards
With Lifecards you can use up to 7 of your photos to design your own imaginative postcard directly on your phone. Share with friends and family using Facebook and other social networks, or send a physical card with Sincerely's postcard service.
Freely zoom and pan to get the important details right while you edit. Insert, move, scale, and rotate photos from your photo-album or directly from you camera. Insert texts, balloons, and stickers to personalize your photos.
• Select from more than 350 templates
• Add up-to 7 photos on one card
• Add text and speech balloons
• Add stickers
• Sign with your finger
• Control scale, position, and rotation of photos
• Control alignment, color, size, and font of text
• Freely pan and zoom while creating card
• Apply filters to your photos
• Email or submit to Facebook, Twitter, or Flickr
• Automatically adapts to landscape and portrait mode
• Cards are automatically saved
• Advanced text settings (perspective and warp)
• Install fonts
• PDF, JPEG and PNG export
• Advanced blend modes for stickers and images
• "Snail mail" cards with Kite.ly
---- What the review sites say ----
"I was really impressed with the feature set and the attention to detail. If you are looking for a post card app, this is the one!" - Epic iPhone apps:
"The entire interface from creation to completion of the card is very well thought and implemented. Lifecards will certainly make your friends feel jealous of your iPhone/iPod touch." -Touch Reviews
• Fixes for newer version of iOS and devices
Ratings and Reviews
Still a good app esp. newspaper page layout
The apps designs for borders are a little old fashioned or silly. Things like the newspaper or other papers where you can send groups shots turn into something a little more creative. They have fixed some issue as far as sizing the fonts . Since there are so few Apps of just send an interesting ecard (I don’t want to mail hard copies most of the time). I left off one star for not really updating those borders. Strip designer is so cool this deserves coolness.
I travel alot so I very much like the concept of this app. It allows you to send photo's in a postcard format to friends and family (or torture your co-workers LOL) while your on your journey. Optional postcard backgrounds, alternate font styles and colors allow for some great personalization. Better still you can save the finished product for later use if you want to wait for a WiFi hot spot instead of using your paid data connection which can be pricy while travelling.
Lifecards does exactly what it says it does without a hitch. I did not find it buggy or complicated in any way. Looking forward to future updates. The only thing I would really like to see in a future update is the ability to email from within the app. That would definitely make this a 5 star!!
Still great after 10 years
I love this app for quick posts and interesting photo messages.
Please update and keep supporting. I’ve been using it since the first 16 gig iPhone. iPad didn’t exist yet!
What I’d like to see:
Some new and modern borders
The ability to add/use custom borders
That’s it, the only changes I’d like to see.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jens Egeblad
- 107 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Vivid Apps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.