Blood Pressure Tracker (iBPTracker) is a simple and easy to use iPhone/ iPad/ iPod-Touch app to help you monitor and keep track of your Blood Pressure levels - systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate.
It helps you set a Goal to maintain a healthy blood pressure and monitor your progress. Carry around iBPTracker in your your iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch all the time to keep on top of your numbers.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for Systolic , Diastolic blood pressure and Heart Rate.
* MONITOR changes in Blood Pressure levels over time.
* The LOG History display allows one to view all historic data.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Blood Pressure records with your Doctor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Add text NOTES to each log.
* No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other iPhone apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime, all data is stored locally on your iPhone.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* GRAPHICALLY visualize your weight loss (weekly, monthly, 3-monthly)
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
This app saves Systolic, Diastolic and Heart Rate information with time/date. It is a convenient log of your blood pressure history.
Updated for iOS 11.x
Ratings and Reviews
Save your money This app is broken
I just bought this to enter some BP readings I've been taking over the past week so I could show my Dr. a report. I was originally thinking of using a Numbers spreadsheet. When I emailed a report from the app it sent the file as .csv file, so I was able to load it into Numbers and will use Numbers from now on to maintain the BP readings list. I deleted the app.
Cons: On my iPad, in landscape mode the selection window for BP, date, and time are below the window and not visible. I had to switch to portrait mode.
Graphing is very primitive and displays had errors showing for my entries. I had entries for May 7 - 14, but graph indicated only indicated May 4 - 6. Weekly display showed entries for only May 5 & 6, and May 11 & 12. I think my having multiple reading on a single day (I took right and left cuff readings at about 4 hour intervals). The three month display had two Aprils, two Mays, and two Junes.
Blood Pressure Tracker is the most complete bp tracking app available on the market today. The user interface is intuitive and responsive. Moreover, the developers have put much thought into including user logs that can be converted into graphs that track the diastolic and systolic pressures. Moreover, users can email the results to yourself and/or your doctor. If you're health conscious about your well-being, this app is for you.
This APP just doesn't work properly.
From trouble with moving between pages in the APP, to not pre-revolving the number wheels from "0" when you want to record a new pressure reading.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 6.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Medication Reminder $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.