DexKnows connects you to local businesses—fast! Looking for basic information about local businesses around you? Use the DexKnows app to connect to local business locations, business hours, coupons, reviews and ratings.
• Find local businesses by maps or listing results
• Sort your results pages by: Best Match, Distance and Rating
• Read and add business reviews
• Find local deals with coupons from local businesses
• Locate the cheapest local gas at the nearest gas station
• Share information with others using Text, Email, Facebook and Twitter
• Buy movie tickets for the latest releases
• Sign into the app to create lists of your favorite businesses and add people to your contact list
• Save time with instant access to maps and driving directions
• Locate people and identify unknown phone numbers with reverse look-up, located at our More button
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well, I got it, BUT...
Still not pleased, though. After upgrade I looked up "Lib", which prompted "Libraries"...I accepted it...it returned "None found". I put in "pizza"...needless to say it filled the page!! 'Nuff said there.
To be REALLY honest, my biggest beef is I can't find an app (app-S! Plural) out there that contain the WHOLE of the phone book for any given city or town!! I would gladly pay $5 for the initial app and pay 99cents every year or two to upgrade it, rather than have to lug a phone book with me in the car. Yes, there are a lot of people out there willing to pay $70 / mo. for a data plan on a cell phone, but I'm not that rich!! I have an iPod Touch, and, withOUT wi-fi out on the road, the dexKnows apps are pretty much worthless to me. I'm stuck toting around a phone book in the back seat!! Come on, DEX!! How about a "Resident on Touch" PHONEBOOK!!!
Die Dex! Need to be reprogrammed!
I use to use Dex a lot, specifically when I received calls from ones I don't know. Also, I used Dex to find certain businesses up in Western side CO. Was very beneficial at first and ran smoothly, but these last two weeks that I have noticed it's gone off its rocker! You can't type in information without it flashing back to the page before or two pages prior. Or to look at a map, at least in my case; it jumps pages and gives me a different state or country. Now how in the world is that going to help me? I'm lost in a state down in the dessert and Dex can't get me out except to a snakes den. Ooo look a Turkey Vulture just flew buy. GET DEX FIX , PLEASE!!!!
Used to be a good app - now it hardly works....
This used to be a GREAT app / but now it fails more than it finds what I need .... Not sure if more names & numbers are being "privatized" or just that the app can't keep up with people moving around and changing numbers.... or the "trend" of folks going to cell numbers that (again) are unlisted entities....
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.