Hello Virtual Villagers fans!
We've updated the award-winning Virtual Villagers 2: The Lost Children to support the latest devices and iOS versions! Revisit the beloved second chapter of the franchise, and join the millions of players who have discovered the magic of Isola. Explore the mystical island through the eyes of your villagers, and guide the tribe to solve puzzles and thrive!
Return to Isola and explore the magic it holds!
If you enjoy the Virtual Villagers series, don't forget to check out our other chapters!
Ratings and Reviews
Wow i'm amazed. I'm not easily entertained but this game keeps me satisfied for hours (wish it was the same to the villagers) Don't get me wrong,I love challenging but...this game's super hard! I sit there for days trying to figure out things! Meanwhile,my villagers are starving! Wish the algae would come later in the game,not the first day. That's why i only gave this game 4 stars. It's difficulty may too much. I'm sure some people may agree. I know there's an option where u can change the difficulty but it doesn't help much. Please dumb it down!
Answers for milestones 1-3
1. Fire. Drag a villager to the dry wood near the broken hut. Then drag another villager to the dry shrubs near the coconut trees. When they are both on the fire drag a villager on the fire and it will say "Starting a fire"
2. Building a dam. First you will need Engineering tech level 2. Once u purchase it, drag a villager to the narrow stream onto the rock next to the soil. It will start building a dam. You will probably need more then one villagers to do this.
3. Scarecrow. I sorta forgot how to do this but I think it's how. You see the weird blue flower? You see the rocks next to it? You see the twigs next to the rocks? Drag a villager up to them. They should start building a scare crow. IF THIS IS WRONG IM SOOOO SRRY.
Also to get coconuts you have to purchase farming tech lvl 2 then drag a villager to the coconuts. Hope this helped.
I like playing it... but
I liked playing these games on my computer and finally decided to start playing them on my iPhone. I passed the original virtual villagers in less than a week without a restart because I had previously beaten it. What I don’t like about any of the other virtual villagers games going forward is the the original/first lets you buy “boosters” of help like 2x tech point, buying tech point and food. I know everyone isn’t always about pay for a game but without any sort of help on the 2nd and 3rd games I’ve had to restart numerous times. I also have the issue with when I go to pause it, it doesn’t actually pause and all my villagers die overnight. Please fix these issues so I don’t have to cheat and look up help online to try to move to the next game!
- LDW Software, LLC
- 63.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2006-2017 LDW Software, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.