See video trailer here: http://trailer.labyrinth2.com
"Labyrinth 2 is one of the absolutely very best games in the App Store. I didn’t know Labyrinth could be this deluxe, fun, challenging, easy, and addicting. Illusion Labs gives you absolutely everything with great levels already made, a level editor, local multiplayer, and access to a potentially limitless supply of more levels."
- App Advice
"If you've enjoyed labyrinth games in the past, Labyrinth 2 is a must-own."
- Touch Arcade
"It looks and plays like the real thing, with just the right number of additional features to elevate it high above the physical toy."
- Pocket Gamer
The creators of the original iPhone Labyrinth game bring you Labyrinth 2 - the groundbreaking game taken to the next level.
- New game elements: Cannons, Bumpers, Multiple balls, Doors, Magnets, Fans, Resizers, Merry-Go-Rounds, Duplicators, Lasers and more...
- Create your own levels and share them instantly with your friends and the world
- Download and rate levels created by the community
- Up to 4 player multiplayer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Compete against yourself with a ghost ball showing your best run
- Awards for your achievements
Follow @illusionlabs on Twitter
Like us at www.facebook.com/illusionlabs1
Optimized for iOS 10
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app, but it needs some tweaks.
1. When you choose Download Levels | All levels, you get a list of levels categorized by difficulty. As you complete each level pack, that pack needs to either disappear or move to the end of the list. Currently, I've had to tap "get 25 more..." 15 times to see packs I haven't played yet. Or better yet, once you download that pack it moves to a main menu listing titled "Downloaded Levels" and off the "All Levels" page. Of course you'd have to change the title of "Download Levels" to something like "Get Level Packs".
2. When you finish a level pack and tap Main Menu to view other packs and it resets, it should take me back to where I was (15 pages in) rather than kick me all the way back to the first page.
Come on Illusion Labs, don't make it so difficult for those of us who prefer to play by level of difficulty. You change this, I'll come back and change my rating to 5 stars!
I this a freemium game now?
I remember buying this when it first came out. I re-downloaded it onto my latest iPhone and while I’m pleased to see the developers have kept up with the times it is now asking me to pay $2.99 for levels that I don’t remember having to pay for before.
This game has been part of my life since I have been a kid. Helped me with fundamental logic skills as well as showed me how learning is fun. Parents, I recommend this game to your young ones.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.