Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site*
- Join over 250 million job seekers each month that use Indeed
- Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
- Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
- Simple, fast-loading job search
- Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
- View new jobs added since your last search
- Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
- Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
- Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
- Create a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
- Personalize a message for each job before applying
- Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
- Recent job searches are remembered
- Save or email your favorite jobs
- Create a free Indeed account
- Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and updates
- Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
- See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
- Preview page displays full description of job posting
- See how companies are rated by employees
- Read over 12 million company reviews
- See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
- Review your employer
This is performed for the legitimate interest of allowing Indeed to understand and optimize our users' complete customer journey by:
- helping us understand how users arrive to Indeed
- better measure the performance of our ads;
- facilitating user logins through third party accounts in certain cases; and
- helping us understand where a user accesses Indeed through different devices
Please send your feedback to email@example.com
*comScore, Total Visits March 2017
Google Analytics, Unique Visitors, September 2018
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.indeed.com/legal/ccpa-dns
Bug fixes and various improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Job Seeking App EVER!!
So out of all of the job boards and apps featuring open job postings, this has to be by far THEE BEST! I used Indeed very frequently. Not only do they post current openings, they also have information about the company. Similar to how Glassdoor (also another fav) will tell you about the company’s culture & interviewing process, Indeed does the same. You have jobs where you can easily apply within the app without having to visit an external site - convenient! Employers may also respond to you in the app if they’re interested. The notification will go to your phone & it also sends you an email, in case you’re away from your phone. Also super convenient! I love how it tells you how long ago the job was posted and also how many people have already applied. To me, that sets realistic expectations. I can keep going & going, it is just an all around great app!
How to get a job quick
I gave it one star and it is just not working out for me and I really want to find a great job that’s going to last forever I receive disability checks and I can only have a part-time job but it seems like there’s not any jobs for people that can fit the requirements and I know probably because of my history but I’m just hoping jobs can see past my work history and help me get a great job they can benefit me for the best i’m trying to calculate my timing and hopefully get interviews but it seems so difficult for urban people in the Baltimore city are you to even receive jobs there’s not anything that we can do but just sit around the home and not really exercise our minds to want to achieve goals when you try so hard it feels like I want to give up but I am hoping that more opportunities will come on and eat for urban areas in my city or even outside of the city I haven’t had a interview with Indy and it seems like no one is calling when you want to have a interview with the job that you want they always say I never fit the requirements and that’s disappointing me I am hoping that you guys can indeed Better for the black community especially people that don’t have for other educational skills I graduated from high school and went to a trade school and it’s still difficult I do not know what else to do next
Great to find jobs, but app is not user friendly
I do like this app, it is extremely useful, however, the one complaint I have about this app is the ease (or lack of) of use. Once you have applied for a job specifically using Indeed to upload your resume and it gives you the option to go back, it takes you to the description of the job again. The Back button does not take you back to the listings. You have to hit the Home button and start from the beginning, not where you left off. If you were on page 10, you have to go page by page to find where you left off. The app also repeats the same postings multiple times, even when you have either already applied or have saved the posting to “Your Jobs.” It’s gets very frustrating to spend an hour and a half and have only been able to apply to a handful of jobs because of having to start your search from the beginning after applying to one. If this was not an issue and I could be taken back to the place I left off I would easily give this app five stars. I find it better than the Monster or Career Builder sites.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for getting in touch. Once you finish viewing a job or filling out an application, you can simply swipe down and return to the search results exactly where you left off. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to walk through it together.
- Indeed Inc.
- 66.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Indeed
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.