10 Pin Shuffle Pro contains three great games in one, played in a realistic 3D environment and doesn't contain any adverts or In-App Purchases! One of the most addictive, “pick up and play”, 3D bowling games available in the App Store, this Pro version features traditional 10 Pin Bowling, 10 Pin Poker and Shuffleboard, peer-to-peer multiplayer and is completely Advert free with no In-App Purchases.
10 Pin Shuffle™ is now available for the new Apple TV and is a Universal Purchase! Pay once and play on all your devices - iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Apple TV. Game Center leaderboards and achievements and Retina display optimized graphics are available on all devices. If you play 10 Pin Shuffle on your Apple TV then you can install this Pro version on your iPhone or iPad too and use that device as a second remote control in two player Apple TV games.
10 Pin Shuffle Pro contains three great games in one!
 SHUFFLEBOARD the game you’ve enjoyed in your local bar. Play against a friend or a computer opponent trying to out-shuffle each other’s weights or blast them off the table.
 BOWLING with real 3D pin physics! Similar to 10 Pin Bowling except played on a shuffleboard table using weights/pucks instead of a bowling ball. If you liked Wii Sports Bowling then you're going to love your 10 Pin Shuffle™ bowling experience.
 10 PIN POKER is a combination of Shuffleboard, Bowling and Five Card Draw Poker. Earn playing cards for Strikes and Spares. Draw new cards when you have five. The player with the best five card poker hand after 10 frames wins.
PEER-TO-PEER MULTIPLAYER !! Challenge a friend to a game of Shuffleboard or Bowling using either Bluetooth or a local Wi-Fi connection. You can also play against your Android friends over local Wi-Fi.
The powerful "Newton" 3D physics engine provides the most realistic pin collisions of any ten pin bowling game available on the App Store to date. Play on your own, against a friend or against one of several computer opponents of varying skill levels.
* Amazing Retina 3D graphics with shiny chrome weights, shadows and reflections.
* Universal Purchase - buy once and play on all your devices.
* iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and the new Apple TV.
* Use your iPhone or iPad as a second remote control in Apple TV two player games.
* Scores and statistics are shared between devices using the iCloud.
* Hi-resolution graphics on all Retina devices.
* Hi-definition graphics on all iPads and Apple TV.
* Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
* Real 3D physics engine and accurate pin physics.
* Peer-to-Peer multiplayer with other iOS devices over Bluetooth or local Wi-Fi.
* Peer-to-Peer multiplayer with Android devices over local Wi-Fi.
* Instant replays of great shots.
* Play against computer opponents of varying skill levels or practice on your own.
* Crowd reactions that reflect your moves in real time.
* Realistic sound effects capture every nudge, bump, and collision on the table.
* Controls that are easy to grasp, but challenging to master.
* Turkey rewards and winners animations.
* Bowling statistics and game scores are tracked and saved each game.
* Listen to your iTunes music library while you play.
* Resume game if iPhone is interrupted.
* Three fun games for the price of one!
Visit our website: http://www.10PinShuffle.com
From Digital Smoke, developers of the popular Solitaire City® collection and Silly Saucers™, also available on the iTunes App Store.
1) Now fills the entire screen on the iPhone X.
2) You can tap the screen to skip replays and Strike/Spare/Turkey animations.
3) Added a volume slider to the Pause screen so you can change the sound effects volume while playing a game.
4) New look to the bowling pins with gold base and new artwork.
5) Smoother game frame rate.
Bug Fixes in v2.20
1) If you switched Apps or put the device to sleep during the Strike animation then when you returned to the App, the puck for the next shot would hang in the air and not drop to the table.
2) The sound effects volume may have always been set to the maximum each time the App launched.
3) We've turned off the annoying sounds that play during Splits. You can turn them on or off from the Settings screen.
4) The opponents that you'd unlocked on one device weren't synchronizing with your other devices via the iCloud.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazingly engaging. You have to develop physical skills to control the puck. But building your thinking strategy is also necessary. Mix of shuffleboard and bowling and poker! Fun. Just when you think you have it nailed, they change up the virtual player to higher skill. Then they offer an expert mode where the physics of the board/puck motion requires your actions have to sharpen up.
It’s An Entertaining Game To Pass The Time
I like to have a few games at least on my phone for when I’m waiting at the Dentist Office or the DMV or wherever. This is one of those games for me. The Bowling is good for a few games before my scores kind of max out and I’m ready for something else, but the Shuffle Board can keep me engaged for awhile longer. They’re both good games, but they both have issues that kind of put a cap on their overall use ability. For the bowling, more than anything, it’s the pin action. For a game that has such believable looking physics, the pin action just isn’t right. Maybe it’s because they’re simulating a shuffle puck and not a bowling, which makes since and all, but that’s just not what I’m expecting when I bowl. It all kind of feels like the game just doesn’t want to give up too many Strikes so the pin action is just not there sometimes. And for the Shuffle Board it’s the Computer player. The first two guys are no competition. Then the next guy is no fun.
This probably sounds like a negative review, and I am saying there is a limit to the fun here. But don’t get me wrong, I do recommend the game. Because after the uniqueness wears off, this game is still playable when you have some time to kill.
I play the game too much because I like it. I've been playing it for over 5 years now. If it has one flaw I would say it's has too many splits. I've been a bowler for 50 years and no one gets that many splits in one game no matter how bad you are. I would like to see an undo function on the easiest level for those that are learning to play the game.
I noticed recently that the game crashes every now and then. I am running the latest IOS on a IPHONE 6. Just started happening after the latest update.
- Digital Smoke
- 38.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2018 Digital Smoke LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.