Block-Off is a FREE addictive puzzle game for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The objective is to remove all the blocks from the board by clicking on groups of two or more blocks of the same color. There are 5 levels for the game.
- You can now switch back to the old highscores in the settings app.
- To turn off the sound effects, go to the preferences App, scroll down to Block-Off and turn it off.
- Clear as many blocks at once as possible to score higher, but only through careful maneuvering can you clear the entire board.
- Got an iPad or getting the new iPhone 4? Check out Spawn Illuminati HD!! This upgraded version lets you virtually control everything from size, speed, color and tail length, animation patterns and different render modes. Spawn HD even includes the option to have the light rays dance to the sound recorded from the microphone. It also features easier snapshot functionality. Last but not least, it is HD eye candy for both your new iPad and the iPhone 4!
- Our new spawn-based game, Genesis, which adds puzzle solving to our experience, is now available in the app store!
[STAY IN TOUCH]
Follow us on http://twitter.com/eodsoft
With nearly 20 years of computer graphics engineering under the belt and a passion for artistic expression, EODSoft, has launched an amazing series of interactive light show and game revolution for the device. Check them all out in the app store!
- Fixed score submission problem for game center. Scores are correctly reported now.
- Fixed issues where the wrong block was removed when touched.
- Support to play game without game center account.
Ratings and Reviews
In 2017 it’s still my fave!
It’s a deceptively sophisticated puzzle. I find pleasure in making up
my own challenges and rules. The more I play it, the more strategies i identify, and the more rules i make up. As i start seeing patterns, it automatically becomes more interesting.
Please update it!
I enjoy this game
Don't be alarmed by the negative comments. I truly enjoy this game. Its simplicity should not be underestimated. I've found myself playing this game for hours on end. Many games lose their appeal after a few times. So far this game hasn't lost its appeal for me. As for the ads, I agree with many that they are a little intrusive. Basically, you have to click "Skip" to bypass the ad screen to return to the main menu after each game. Not a big deal.
Love the game, absolutely HATE the frequent ads. Don't play it often because of the ads
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.