Drinkspiration has over 3 500 drink recipes based on Vodka, Gin, Rum, Brandy, Whisky, Champagne, Tequila, Triple Sec and more and also non-alcoholic options – complete with stunning images and expertly crafted recipes.
We have created over 35 collections of drinks & cocktails based on seasons, occasions, easy to mix drinks, classic cocktails, the Absolut flavors and many more themes.
• Look at the video classes to expand your knowledge in the art of Mixology.
• Over 3 500 drink recipes based on Vodka, Gin, Rum, Brandy, Whisky, Champagne, Tequila,Triple Sec and more and also non-alcoholic options.
• Send fun iMessage stickers to your friends.
• Step-by-step how to mix-videos.
• Drink collections based on season, occasion, classic cocktails, easy to mix drinks and more.
• Bookmark your favorite drinks in your own drink collection, whether you made the drink yourself or tried it in a bar.
• Switch to see only non-alcoholic drinks.
• Available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, German and Russian based on the language settings on your phone.
**** IMPORTANT ****
This application is sponsored by Absolut Vodka.
By downloading it you state that you are over the age of 21.
**** IMPORTANT ****
• More measurement types! You can now display the recipes in ML or FL.OZ and also in PARTS as before.
• Updated recipes! Yes, we did an overhaul of all 3500+ recipes!
• Updated for the latest iPhones
Ratings and Reviews
i don't really like branded apps like this but seriously this is pretty much off the hook. i was out the other night and used it to order several drinks, none of which the bartender knew how to make but i literally handed him my phone and he was able to glance at it and make them pretty quickly. it's also really good if you're having a party and don't know what to make. it's also great because i was waiting forever for a good drink mixing application and this one basically beats all the ones i've seen. absolut vodka FTW!
Great app, missing something special
This is a great app but it used to be better. I remember using this app back in 2010 when I bought an iPod touch. It was great and fun and I was absolutely fascinated about it. Don't get me wrong, it is way better now except for 1 detail that makes it worst. You don't get to see the finish drinks in the videos!!! Whats up with that? That used to be a very cool part, to check out how cool drinks looked and how good the Absolut brand and the Absolut bartenders were at preparing drinks and trying to make them as cool looking and similar as the super awesome pictures. Looks like Absolut got scared of not delivering and decided better not to show any drink at all in the video.
Beautifully executed, fun and it makes me thirsty.
This really is one of the prettiest apps on the platform and it's deep. You can sort by any one of what feels like dozens of criteria. Base a drink selection on your location, the music, the weather... Whatever. It's pretty brilliant!
This is a definite win for Absolut. Other brands looking to plant their flag in the App Store need to look here first. Make a compelling app and good brand karma follows. Make crapware and people rooting for you will be insulted. And yeah, I'm looking at you, New York Times.
- V and S Absolut Spirits
- 176.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2000-2018 THE ABSOLUT COMPANY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.