Depression Diary, Depression Journal, Depression Tracker, Depression Log , Mental depression
"iDepression" is an app for iPhone and iPod Touch to help you keep track of your depression and gather specific data including factors and events that cause depression. It help you track triggers, the effectiveness of medication.
Carry around "iDepression" in your iPhone or iPod Touch all the time to keep on top of your diary.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface to record information about your Depression.
* MONITOR changes in your Depression over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* GRAPHICALLY visualize
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other iPhone apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime,
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this app is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and we recommend consultation with your doctor or health care professional.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for iOS 11.x
Ratings and Reviews
Most of the time this app doesn't work. It doesn't give you the option to click save on many pages and therefore you have to go back and re-enter your information. Also, I don't like that it doesn't give you the option to type in the word "rejected". It only gives you about five scenarios which doesn't always work for some people. I would never use this app again because of the problems with it and the lack of flexibility.
I'm going to demand a refund for this, the worst app ever. It constantly freezes, especially anytime I hit the "settings" button. The journal is boring, outdated, and not user friendly. Just the worst thing any app maker could have possibly made!
Are you kidding me?!? I paid 1.99 for an app that does nothing but ask for my hight, weight, and email!! It will not do anything else!! Don't bother with this app!!! Apple should do something about apps that totally SCAM ppl out of their money!!!
The developer, iHealth Ventures LLC., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 6.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.