Exclusive, early access to weekly episodes of new true crime podcast, Exit Scam
Follow the NBA and NHL Playoffs with team and league updates and podcasts
Audacy is your audio home for all your music, news, sports and podcasts.
• Music for every moment with hundreds of radio stations and genres
• News that hits home from local radio stations and trusted national sources
• Sports talk radio, interviews and team updates by local insiders and top personalities
• The most popular and trending podcasts for all of your passions and interests
Join the community of Audacy listeners on the fastest growing digital audio platform in the U.S.
Stay Connected to Your Favorites and Discover More:
• 1000+ live music, news, sports, talk, and comedy AM/FM radio stations from around the country
• The most popular true crime, news, sports, history, and political podcasts to stream, subscribe to, or download to listen offline
• Follow your favorite radio stations to receive alerts on live performances, breaking news, press conferences and radio contests
Only on Audacy:
• REWIND Live Radio: The first audio app to let you rewind live news and sports talk radio
• Exclusive Podcasts: Get exclusive, early access to weekly episodes of new true crime podcast, Exit Scam and binge Audacy Original shows like My Fugitive and Stay Away from Matthew Magill
• Your Sports on Audacy: Player and coach interviews, game coverage, and sports podcasts you can’t find anywhere else
• BetQL Audio Network: Get your sports betting advice and best bets from podcasts like You Better You Bet, BetU, and BetQL Daily. Listen to The Bet radio for the latest in sports talk and betting.
Audacy is home to the top live and local radio stations in the country and you can listen for free, anytime, anywhere.
Music Stations: A variety of pop, country, classic rock, alternative, R&B, dance, EDM, and Spanish stations to fit your mood:
• Atlanta’s V103 - #1 for hip-hop and R&B
• The world famous 106.7 KROQ - L.A. and Orange County’s alternative
• 93 XRT – Chicago’s Finest Rock
News and Talk Radio: The largest selection of news and talk radio stations of any free radio app:
• Top headlines from CNN, Fox News Radio, and CBS News Radio
• News affecting your community from KYW Newsradio 1060 (Philadelphia), WWJ Newsradio 950 (Detroit), 1010 Wins (NY), WCBS 880 (NY), NewsRadio 1120 KMOX (St. Louis) and more
Live Sports Talk: Live and local sports talk radio to follow your favorite MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL and college basketball teams plus league coverage from CBS Sports Radio. Listen to live baseball games locally on these stations and so many more:
• New York Yankees on WFAN Sports Radio
• Boston Red Sox on WEEI 93.7
• Chicago Cubs on 670 The Score
• St. Louis Cardinals on NewsRadio 1120 KMOX
Podcasts: All of the podcasts you love are on Audacy. Discover the most popular and trending shows.
• Listen to weekly episodes of new true crime podcast, Exit Scam, before they are released elsewhere
• Binge Audacy Original shows My Fugitive and Stay Away from Matthew Magill
• Subscribe to your shows and download to listen offline
• Catch popular podcasts from Charli and Dixie D’Amelio (2 CHIX), Kevin Durant (The ETCs with Kevin Durant), Jon Meacham (Fate of Fact, It Was Said, Hope Through History), and more
• Try favorites like Pod Save America, Smartless, The Daily and Jim Rome’s Daily Jungle
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regards to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Improvements to the Rewind experience
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent 4 out of 5
I would give this app a 5 out of 5 if it did not freeze as much as it does when the device sits in the same place. The other thing that needs to be fixed when looking for radio station articles or announcements the app will back u out or shutdown. I know it sounds big but it is not. It makes having to restart the app every hr or so when played for an extended time period a pain. Also when it freezes and it is the only playing in the background in office it makes it a pain because someone is always yelling fix the app which disturbs the entire office. Fix these two things and I’ll change to 5 out of 5. Thanks for the good one currently. Sorry one last thing does not effect stars. Please let listeners know when not going to have sports games streaming on it. Thanks
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking your time out and providing us with all the valuable feedback you've shared with us.
We do see that you've shared some concern regarding the app freezing occasionally and also crashing at times while reading an article/announcement which makes you restart the app entirely.
We would surely like to come up to your expectations when it comes to the app usage.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com with reference number #91925 and let us know more about your concern. We will definitely take a step ahead to assist you!
RADIO.COM Support Team
Great iPhone radio app, awful CarPlay implementation
I spend at least 3 hours driving daily. This app is the only one compatible with CarPlay that offers 1010 wins, so it was a no brained, but unfortunately the CarPlay implementation is more of a gimmick than anything. Favorite radios should be the first item in the list, that, or show them as icons immediately when opening the app, instead with have to browse trough the screen multiple menus to select a radio. We are driving remember? Where is the usability? The worst thing with this app however is the black screen I get 80% of the time when I touch the app icon on the CarPlay screen, the app works but the screen is empty. The only way I have to start listening to the radio I want is holding the phone and searching for the radio I want trough it, not the screen of CarPlay because there is nothing there. This is infuriating, and not an issue with my phone or car as I thought first. I tested it with my wife and kids iPhones (we all have different models) and our two cars, and it’s always the same issue. I tested it with a friend’s car and it’s the same thing.
I’m pretty sure this is a great app as a stand-alone working with the phone, but please fix the CarPlay functionality.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback.
We see that you're having some concerns in the App while streaming to your favorite station.
We would suggest you write to us at SUPPORT@RADIO.COM with reference #148665 to assist you better.
Stay tuned in to RADIO.COM and have a great week ahead!
RADIO.COM Support Team
So frustrating. I’ve been using this app for years as it’s the only way to listen to my favorite radio station on my phone. It’s never worked glitch free. It randomly skips ahead in your stream, it does not automatically restart if you take a call or use Siri hands-free or have a temporary loss of service single, it will randomly pause in the middle of a live stream for an advertisement then will not automatically resume once the advertisements over so I have to physically turn on my phone and unlock back to the app for it to restart which is very inconvenient when I’m driving a truck on the highway. Not to mention that after the latest update it plays the same advertisement every 10-15 minutes and the volume of the ad it is much louder than the content I’m listening to which is terrible since I’m listening with earbuds. Contacting “help” is useless as they usually ask for a screenshot of your problem. How am I supposed to take a screenshot of something I’m listening to hands-free? I wonder if the developers ever actually use this app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Entercom Communications Corp.
- 103.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- TM & © 2018 Entercom Communications Corp - RADIO.COM
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.