Can you survive the onslaught of furries in the dark wilderness of Hardland? Help John Gore avoid his enemies and fill them full of lead in this action-packed arcade shooter.
Choose from an assortment of wacky characters, pick your battleground, and head into action. The deadly furries only get bigger and more numerous the longer you survive. Your trusty machine gun will always be there for you, but you'll also be able to make use of shotguns, grenade launchers, and more. Just when you might think all is lost, you might be able to turn things around by becoming a beast yourself and biting back. Every creature you defeat will earn you points that you can use to unlock even more characters.
Want extra challenge? Head to the graveyard and see how many nights you can stay alive while shambling packs of zombies threaten to overwhelm you. Wherever and whatever you choose to fight, you'll have to use all of your skills and wits to keep from getting ripped to shreds.
Got a little time to burn? Fire up Minigore and see how high a score you can rack up!
** Supports MFi Controllers **
- A Wild Cast: Besides our heroic protagonist, you can choose to play as Hook Champ's Jake, the shotgun-wielding Enviro-Bear, Santa, and even a mob of penguins!
- Simple Controls: Move with your left thumb and shoot with your right. It's the perfect set-up for blasting baddies while on the run!
- Guns Galore: Pick up shotguns, grenade launchers, machine guns, and more to use against the enemy hordes. Got one gun? Why not grab a second one?
- Be the Monster: Grab three lucky clovers and you'll temporarily change into an invincible hulking beast.
- Multiple Locations: Head to a spooky forest, duke it out in a snow-covered field, or challenge a zombie-infested cemetery!
Minigore is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and Reviews
As of this writing, it's been over six years since the first Minigore was released and nearly three years for Minigore 2. Both of these games should be considered iOS hall of fame classics. You'll find great gameplay, an enjoyable background soundtrack, character humor, and repeated playability. Even after all of these years in the App Store, the Minigore series are must-haves on your iOS device. I'd like to see a Minigore 3 update eventually, but the original and sequel offer plenty to keep you busy.
Ok I saw the new emblem for minigore but when I opened it I saw there was a new zombies map! It didn't mention anything on an update but I never even updated it it had been done automatically, (still don't know how) anyway the zombies map is REALLY hard I can't break more than 3000 points and shotguns and grenades don't rotate. Shotgun characters are worthless there's no way to upgrade them because you die too quickly to do anything about it. Love the idea but please improve
Since before you knew...
I've loved this game since the first model, back when the gen 2 iPod was the new stuff. I thought they had giving up this game LOONNGG ago and when I saw the second I realized it was over. But my App Store beeped and I get this! Long behold before me I'm in a zombie map with OP enemies who's attack range covers half the screen. You didn't revive this game, you spit on its grave. This game still deserves a 5 star for being one of the first games on my old iPod.
- GameClub Inc.
- 307 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2014 Mountain Sheep
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.