Enjoy the best sports experience with Eurosport. Access daily news, features, latest scores and results quickly and easily
- All the biggest match and races with live text commentaries
- Over 150 news articles written daily by our journalists
- News are analysed in our videos
- Live scoring and calendars of your favourite sports
- Exclusive web chats with our journalists, pundits and players.
All the news on the most important competitions in the world :
- Football with all the Premier League, Liga, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and others. But also Champions’ League with your favourite teams and players : PSG, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic… All the live scoring, all the results, all the news, summer transfer window, transfers…
- PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics - comprehensive schedule, live results and medals information from every event of the Games.
- Tennis with all the tournament of ATP and WTA’s tour, the grand slam (Wimbledon, Roland Garros, US Open, Open d’Australie) and all your favourite stars : Nadal, Djokovic, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Williams…
- All the F1’s races with Rosberg, Hamilton, Alonso and the others, the top of the Rugby with top 14, VI Nations’ tournament ; and the most important sports events : Golden League, Olympics’ games, Worlds Cup.
Eurosport's unbeatable content and user-friendly interface make it the ultimate app for any sports fan on the move.
Eurosport is the only application which can propose you all the news and results : football, rugby, tennis, winter olympics, PyeongChang 2018, Formula 1, cyclism, basketball, athleticism, handball, WRC, WTCC, ERC, Dakar’s race, Superbike, GP2, WEC, World Series by Renault, Abarth’s trophy, golf, Biathlon, alpine skiing, ice hockey, judo, fencing, boxing, snooker, US Football, University’s sports, equitation
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
One of the greatest sports app, especially for soccer
I’ve been using this app for probably 5 years now, primarily for following soccer. But, i recently just got a new iphone, which means i have to play around with my alerts, it is more over complicated than it should be for finding a team. That means i have to go through the scores and have them on alert. I wish eurosport would go back to the easier way to make alerts, cause now it is irritating. But everything else on this app is excellent.
Been using this app for years with all the annoying ads that pop up with misplaced “x” bubbles to close the ad. You end up clicking on the ad and visiting the sponsor if you like to or not. Generating them money even if you have no desire to view that content. That’s fine though, I know they need to make money to provide content.
Today though I’m done.
An ad pops up that is actually a survey. The survey is very clearly asking for demographic and personally information which should be voluntary... it apparently is not. I can’t close or skip this step so I first close the app to maybe get around it.... nope it’s there again when I open it again.
Next step is to let the ad time out. It shows 30 seconds counting down and I wait the time to see if I can just use the app like normal. Once the timer reaches zero the pop up vanished but then the app is frozen and I had to close it again.
Sorry Eurosport I understand your need to make money but if you’re going to be deceptive about it I’m out. I should be able to see where you intend to use my info and how. Forcing me to give you personal information that has no relevance to the app is where I draw the line.
Been using this app for a few years. For the most part it’s a good way to keep up with sports that do not get much coverage here in the US. However, I have two major issues.
As you scroll to review results and news there is no quick way to return to the top or most recent posting. Pretty basic stuff and a glaring omission. My second gripe is that there is not a version you can pay for that would get rid of all the ads. There are a ton of them and the ones that load on startup take a long time to load.
- Eurosport SA
- 268.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Eurosport SA
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.