Follow the action from Bethpage Black across all your screens as the world’s greatest players look to capture the Wanamaker Trophy in New York from May 13-19, 2019, brought to you by the PGA of America and Turner Sports.
- Watch every live video channel including marquee groups and other featured coverage.
- Follow your favorite players on a live leaderboard.
- See exclusive video and photos from the championship in the Minute by Minute second-screen experience.
- Completely customize your alert settings. Get the information you want about the championship and specific players.
- Read preview and daily coverage from award-winning golf writers.
- Headed to the course? You’ll get special features, including a player locator to find players during practice and championship rounds, an interactive course map, “Golf Mode” instructions, customized alerts and an event guide to help plan your visit.
We fixed a few bugs to improve the App for the PGA Championship at Bethpage Black.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Download every majors app to follow more closely, as I did last year. Hands down, this one is the worst. Do not remember feeling this way last year with PGA's app. Constantly giving me low bandwidth push message when I was solidly connected to a strong wifi. Difficult to navigate. Favorites selected and disappear. Videos posted show more than the captions indicate. All in all, very disappointed. Appears to me this app was an attempt to be the best by adding to much fluff that made it far too clumsy in all aspects.
Poorly executed. Pales in comparison to the Masters App.
Like for instance, right now as I write this review on my I-phone, I can hear the app running in the background, playing Koepka highlights and interview. Why is that?
And very first moment of very first time I launched app it asked me to rate it. Really? Before I’d seen anything? What’s up with that?
Poor response times, spinning roundworms, lousy layout. For example, the prominent display of top five golfers s/have had a tap arrow right there to enable expansion to full leaderboard display. But no, you made us hunt around to figure out where you buried it.
I could go on, there’s much more, but why should I have to do your job for you? Got other things to do. Suggest for next year you start early, hire better designers, and more fully test with end users. Suffice it to say that when users prefer to use other sports sites over your event dedicated site, you’ve failed.
Not a "major" app
Favorites were not retained, and search didn't work in The first version of the app. Fixed in the next but the app is still terrible. Fitting that The inferior major would have an inferior app.
Comparing this app to those of the other three majors, this fall short. It works, but there are several annoying design issues. For example video can't be played while you switch to another app - returning to the video forces you to watch the same 15 min. commercial again, unlike The Open app. No adjustment for play in the 3rd round on Sunday due to rain.
The PGA seems defensive about their championship being a major, and this reinforces this perception.
- 103.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- ©2019 The PGA of America / Turner Sports Interactive. All rights reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.