The top-ranked Euchre card game with:
Achievements • Statistics • Game options • Smart AI • Frequent updates • Lots of happy players • Join now!
Euchre 3D is the premier Euchre card game for iPhone and iPad! Euchre 3D has been in development for years by a dedicated team and has seen countless new features, improvements, and bug fixes. It's fast, stable, always improving, and, above all, fun!
Top Features include:
* Smart AI partners and opponents to keep you challenged
* Live online multiplayer!
* Fast, smooth playing with different game speeds
* Realistic graphics - it feels just like sitting at a table!
* Game options, including Canadian Loner, Stick the Dealer, and more
* In-app help and feedback menu (let us know how we can improve)
* Frequent updates, improvements, and bug fixes
What players are saying:
***** "This game has absorbed my time more than the words with friends game. Great game"
***** "Absolutely love this game !!"
***** "Awesome! I love this game. Plays quick, plays fair, and is just tough enough to keep me coming back for more! Highly recommended for the Euchre fan!"
***** "Very addictive, and the AI is surprisingly realistic."
***** "My favorite. Great game. Just like the four handed with real people."
***** "Love it!! I am addicted!"
***** "Super easy to play. Best I have found."
***** "Can't think of anything I don't like. LOVE that it has Canadian Loners and stick the dealer!"
- Multiplayer now opens more quickly
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Lone Eucher Addict
Absolutely love Eucher and grew up playing it in Michigan where the game is common. I now live in Arizona and haven’t meet a single person whom has even heard of it, so playing this on my iPhone is a blast! Two fun in game modes are “Stick the Dealer” which I am familiar with and “Canadian Loner” which I am new too but is a fun twist. I have written the game manufacture about two other ways we played the game at times, which were “Farmers Hand” in which the dealer could swap out three 9’s or 10’s for the three cards at the bottom of the kitty and also another twist known as “Poker for Point” in which after twice around the table with trump not called the player with the best poker hand would win one point. I personally have achieved most the achievements in this game and would like to see more awards and achievements won more offen.
Great game. Play is very good for the single user games. I, too, have noticed the seemingly non-best laying down of cards on any single player, but have taken it as sign that the engine is truly "autonomous" in that it is not reading the cards. Also it seems to me to be respecting an adage drilled into my head when first learning the game: Always count on your partner for one trick.
If each player is truly operating on its own initiative, which this game apparently is, then it is a guess as to who has the bar(s) in what may be a somewhat weak loner hand, something I do quite frequently. I'd say my average is around 50/50 on getting 1-point instead of four on the hand, but it beats losing a point to a trump suit you probably couldn't even have the stopper.
Solid Euchre platform minus....
Love this app and it’s def got a lot to offer. Things I like vs don’t.
1. Quick response and no practically no lag when playing multiplayer games.
2. The rated game option is nice if you aren’t messing around and want a serious game and then the more personalized option with the unrated is nice sometimes too.
3. Easy to play with real friends.
4. Not very glitchy at all.
5. Simple layout. Not distracting and over the top.
Do not like: (there’s not much):
1. The 1 time it crashed....in the middle of a rated game with no way to pick back up once I reopened the app.
2. The robot/AI is absolutely ridiculously dumb. It will drive you more insane than that one person you play euchre with in person who doesn’t know what they are doing and you sometimes get stuck being their partner.
3. Booting games. Some people just sit and boot people constantly stay. Annoying. I think they get a high off of it.
Best euchre app out there for sure! Highly recommend. Was going to make it four stars but changing to five after writing this and thinking it through!
- A Star Software LLC
- 107.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 A-Star Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 25 Tokens $0.99
- 100 Tokens $2.99
- 500 Tokens $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.