Important Note: Some users have reported feeling "seasick" due to Manic Marble's combination of 3D graphics and motion-based control system. If you should in anyway feel ill during the use of Manic Marble, discontinue play immediately.
Manic Marble is back with more crazy 3d levels!
Fly over jumps and dodge moving obstacles by tilting and turning your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Complete the current level by the goal time to unlock the next one.
-Insanely fast 3D graphics and physics engine provided by SIO2 Interactive (up to 60 frames per second!)
-Intuitive accelerometer-based control system
-Optional touch-based control system
-Four difficulty settings - including slow motion and high speed options
-If Manic Marble is not playing smoothly - restarting your phone to clear memory should help.
- Practice controlling your marble on the introductory level. Choose the "calibrate" option to optimize the controls for how you prefer to hold your device. If you don't like the accelerometer-based control - try switching to touch-based control.
-Is Manic Marble too easy or too hard? Try a different difficulty setting! Difficulty can be set by pressing the "Menu" button while on the introductory level.
- Don't expect to make goal time for a level the first try. Making goal time takes practice and requires completing the level with relatively few mistakes.
- If you need to slow down quickly - pull your device straight back. It's easier to brake when you're not trying to turn.
Need help? Have a comment?
bug fixes / info on new version
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Level 2 goal time
Great BUT the sensetivity is to ruff it's kinda hard to turn and level 2s goal time is too hard to beat
Worst app ever
Don't waste your time
No different than the first, repetitive
This game doesn't really differ from the first. It has the same simple levels and annoying music. The full version is most likely not worth it at all. While I was excited about the addition of touch controls, the touch controls don't really even work. If your finger moves to far away from the touch pad, it no longer senses your finger. This inevitably causes you to roll of the edge and have to start at a checkpoint.
This game only offers new levels, a slightly better menu screen which still lacks some asthetics, and impossible touch controls. I hope Manic Marble 3 will be a fresh new game or else this series will continue to fail. 2/5
The developer, Rich Olson, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rich Olson
- 3.4 MB
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Rich Olson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.