Lazy Text is a free app now. Hooray!
Lazy Text is a simple, yet powerful app that allows you to transfer text between your computer and iOS devices. Lazy Text 2.0 has been completely rewritten and we hope you will like it.
- Wi-Fi text transfer between your computer and iOS devices
- Automatically copy text to clipboard when new text is received
- Create and edit texts
- Multiple sharing options
- Combine multiple texts
- Option to disable auto-lock
- Elegant user interface
- "Works and so useful app! The operation is very very simple and easy and in seconds you already have the text you've wanted. Recommended!"
- "I just used this for a short while, but I see lots of good uses for this app. When you need to input a long block of text this frees you from the small one finger keyboard of the itouch or iphone. Nice app!"
- You can now create a clip from clipboard by long pressing the add button.
Ratings and Reviews
Share text snippets on local network
A very simple app to share text snippets between computer and iPhone. It needs both devices to be connected to the same network. The interface is outdated and not user-friendly, therefore hard to find some options such as sending text back to the computer. A better unique app icon is appreciated as well.
Love it hope they update it to work with iOS 11
Great little app, well worth it.
It does not work as well with voice over as it should. Still usable with VO, just that it could be more straightforward. But very useful when you need to move text on or off your iPhone clipboard, two computers on your local network.
Such a great app. I previously went through having to email and then open email and copy. Now I just open a web browser and access shared clips from iPhone and push text from web to iPhone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.