Previously the #1 App worldwide in all categories according to applyzer.com! Thank you for your support. We have more updates coming soon!
Bluetooth Photo Share Pro does not display any Advertisements. Other than that is basically the same as the free version right now, except that we are working on new "pro-only" features that will be coming soon! Please support us and buy now!
Transfer photos and/or contacts between two iPhones and/or iPod Touches over bluetooth. Requires iPhone 3G or later or 2nd generation iPod Touch or later (Bluetooth data transfer cannot be supported on the original iPhone or original iPod Touch due to hardware limitations). Does not require any 3G or WiFi connection.
This is the best bluetooth photo sharing app out there!!
Here are some features that make this app stand out:
- Unlike some other photo sharing apps, Bluetooth Photo Share does not scale down or do any lossy compression of your photos before transferring. In other words, the receiver gets the exact image that was in the sender's photo library.
- Allows you to transfer contacts from your address book.
- The receiver transfer screen includes a thumbnail preview of the photo AS IT IS BEING TRANSFERRED and a cancel button so that you can cancel the transfer if you decide you do not want it.
- Shows a scrollable list of thumbnails and file sizes for all of the images that you've received.
- Allows you to view your photo albums that your photos were saved in.
- Select Multiple Photos
We are also working on some great new features that we hope you'll really like. We have a website: http://iphonemart.net. Also check us out on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/iphonemart
Most of the time, the app works great. However, when people experience problems, 99% of the time it is related to connecting with bluetooth, which would be the same for any bluetooth App. If you have any trouble connecting, please check our support webpage for troubleshooting information.
Note that if you are trying to transfer photos from your old phone or to/from your computer, there is no way to do that on the iPhone with bluetooth.
- Layout updated to support iPad Pro/iPhone 6s and others.
- Bug and stability fixes in interface and bluetooth transfer.
- Performance improvements across all devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does what it says!
It does what it says which is great; but the app doesn't support multitasking.... So that means once you start the transfer/s you must wait for the queue to finish beaming the photos. If you switch screens/apps, the transfer terminates. We thought this app was awesome. But it takes about 30 second to 1 minute per photo depending on file size. It was very frustrating to get 50% through a transfer, switch to check a text message and return to find a terminated transfer that we had to start over at the point it ended at. Great app still. We give 3 stars.
GREAT APP For Both iPAD and iPHONE
1. Download App to Both Devices
2. Turn ON bluetooth on both devices
3. In the Settings - Bluetooth - LINK Both Devices FIRST.
4. Then once you ARE linked, run the app on both devices
5. Tap the Green Connect button on one or the other device, or both!
6. Accept the connection.
7. Start sending photos from the iPhone or iPad to the other iPhone or iPad !
Works wonderfully to uplink an 'old' iPhone 3GS to new iOS5 iPad 2.
Now for all your iPhone 4S owners - you have a method to send your nice new 8MP photos from your iPhone to your iPad for easy backup and editing on the Big Screen iPad!
One of my favorite apps - good job.
PLEASE Add BATCH PROCESSING - so I could select several photos - then launch the send and just wait till it's done.
(Much faster than clicking one photo at a time ! One at a time works, but I'd rather just select all the pics I want to copy, and send them all to the iPad 2 at once.)
Bought Pro Version
I like the app since iCloud on the iPhone is always sharing your photos and I'd like to choose the photos prior to just sharing on the cloud.
I use it mostly for work but it is good for personal use as well and I highly recommend the app,
I recommend to anyone who wants to get away from apples iCloud to use another service like Photoshare since I do not want all my data screened by anyone but me, especially after the NSA scandal. The NSA should have no right to see any if my data without a court warrant! Period!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.