Updated so will still work on iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
A Real Treasure
I have read some old favourites. some were first read long ago for a forgotten class. Rereading them now with older, more experienced eyes was pure delight. each new story and author is a great treat too, and has me scurrying around for more stories and books to add to my pile of must-reads. honestly i have never gained so much enjoyment for such few pennies.
If you like short stories, this app is for you!
I have a few apps of book collections, but this is the first one I know of that is a collection of short stories. As the title says, there are more than 300 stories in this app. If you like even a third of them, it is well worth the price. The interface is easy to use, and I especially like that I can change the font size while I am reading rather than having to go to an options section to make the change. As someone else has already said, it would be helpful if the stories were also categorized by genre. It would also be nice to list page numbers or some other way to show how long the stories are. But these are minor quibbles in an outstanding app.
Please Add Genre Categories
I would enjoy this app more if the stories were organized by genres.
- 288 Vroom LLC
- 14.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2009 288 Vroom LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.