Tired of fighting the undead hordes with the usual tools of destruction? That old rusted chainsaw just isn’t “cutting it” any more? So get ready for the next level of undead killing machinery with Undead Attack! Pinball.
Yes you read it right, it’s a pinball and it has undead monsters! Run over the hordes of evil with two types of special undead purging balls, use the scenery and the iPhone accelerometer to your advantage and defend the gate at any cost!
With a beautifully rendered 3D table, Undead Attack! Pinball mixes two successful types of games(pinball and gate defense) to offer a great experience for both casual and invested players, exploring the iPhone unique capabilities to give you new weapons in the fight against the hordes of evil. Check out its features:
- Real-time 3D table and balls.
- Unique music and sound effects.
- Great physics simulation.
- 2 types of balls.
- 4 different types of enemies with unique behaviors.
- Up to 50 enemies in the screen at the same time.
- Use of accelerometer for ball control (Spiked Ball).
- Use of shake gesture to knock down the enemies.
- Unusual weapon to catch the enemies at the gate by surprise.
- Shop with upgrades that help in the fight.
- And much more!
Reviews on the full version:
"...offers a refreshingly unique gaming experience"
"We highly recommend this 'pinball meets zombie assault' mashup."
Curious? Get Undead Attack! Pinball now and find out what everyone is talking about!
We are a debuting group of developers and designers passionate about building original and interesting interactive experiences crafted especially for the iPhone platform. Be sure to drop us a message on our website or Twitter, we’ll be happy to answer your questions an listen to comments and suggestions.
- Fixed a crashing bug when inputting high scores.
- Added support for multiple balls on the screen by shaking.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First off the gameplay is really different from other games. You use a pinball to hit monsters and you get money as in points in a normal pinball machine. You use points to buy new weapons and upgrade, when the monsters come to close you can use your secondary weapon next to your pinball. Pretty cool try it out.
Bring it Back
This is the first game I download on each new phone. Sad I’m no longer available to do so. Not another one quite like it.
I love the game and the concept. I have 2 problems however. I only get to lose the ball one time and it says my gate is broken, game over. I want to upgrade but $2.99 is steep for this. $.99 would be plenty
- Lucas Mendes Menge
- 7.5 MB
Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2009 Lucas Mendes Menge
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.