Long long time ago in the Stone Age, the only way to survive is to fight with other tribes for the limited land and resources. You have to master your weapons and win the epic battles to secure your leadership among the tribes!
Stone Wars is a turned-based strategy game with a twist. It offers a unique gaming experience that combines strategy, platform elements and puzzle solving all-in-one.
- Many different game modes to suit everyone.
- Arcade mode: turn-based missions with challenging objectives.
- vs Mode (Internet): play with people over the Internet.
- vs Mode (WIFI/Bluetooth): play with your friend over WIFI network or Bluetooth.
- vs Mode (1P vs CPU): have fun with an computer controlled team.
- vs Mode (1P vs 2P): play with your friends on the same device.
- Training mode: physics puzzles with 5 different weapons. Each weapon has its set of puzzle levels.
- Realistic physics (powered by Box2D).
- 3D pre-rendered fluid character animations.
- Beautiful original soundtracks.
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements.
- bug fixed: not able to play Internet game on iOS6
Ratings and Reviews
Please make it for iPhone5
Ive been playing this game on my iPod Touch since it was released, i think it was 2009. Love it and even got the extra maps to play online! But now that years have passed, this game needs support for iPhone 5's 4 INCH display. Please just do that small update. I'm sure everyone would rate full stars if this was done! :)
Amazing game...Just update it, ok?
This game is great. Actually, better than great. Used to be my favorite game, to be honest. And then the developer decided to quit making updates. It’s been quite a few years since then, but I’m still waiting for that update to be released. Or made, actually. It doesn’t have to be much. Just to be compatible with iOS 11. I know that the developer releases new updates for other games that they own. So, why not make one, just one update for Stone Wars? Is that too much to ask? I guess so, since it hasn’t had an update for... 5 years? Somewhere around that. I don’t even know if this app can be viewed by Apple store users, but here I am, writing this update. Anyways, make a new update for the new iOS update. No new content, although that would be nice.
PLEASE MAKE COMPATIBLE VERSION!
This was one of my favorite games to play!! It had such great challenges dealing with logic, perception and calculated decisions. Honestly not just a game..it really makes you think strategically on how to be successful with your shots. I was distraught when I realized the developer wasn’t moving to make an update. This game knocks SO many other games out of the water. Perhaps it didn’t have the same success as Angry Birds but it certainly should have! PLEASE DEVELOPERS, PLEASE make an update for this game. You have some loyal followers out here still!!!!!
The developer, EpicForce Entertainment Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
- 52.8 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © EpicForce Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Map Pack $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.