Aiming for a high score on your MCAT Inorganic Chemistry Exam? Look no further! Dynamic Path's ChemGuru app provides 150+ simulated exam questions with detailed answers.
Each question is paired with a clear and insightful explanation, ensuring comprehensive understanding of the material. We recognize your time is valuable, so each question is structured to help you master an important area of knowledge for the test.
This module addresses nearly all the topics commonly covered on the Inorganic Chemistry exam, including:
- Atomic Structure
- Molecular Bonding
- Molecular Geometry
- Reaction Energies
- Oxidation/Reduction Reaction
- Nuclear Decay
- Laboratory Procedures
ChemGuru was written and edited by Patrick Shields, and edited by Ted Chan from MIT.
This app was designed specifically for the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) but would also be beneficial in studying for the AP, A-Levels, PRAXIS II, GED, CLEP, and ASVAB exams.
- Study Mode: Go through our premium curriculum question-by question-and view the explanations
- Test Mode: Set your own time, categories and number of questions for a simulated exam
- Review Mode: Go through your test results both in aggregate and individually
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC).
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
- Double Bottom Line Partners
- 6.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Double Bottom Line Partners, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.