Shazam Encore - the best of Shazam without the ads!
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
Ratings and Reviews
First at it.. to the only game in the galaxy!
I remember when I still lived in London back in the late 90’s, Shazam was nothing more than a very intriguing song recognition service that was already perfected way before any smartphone came into existence.
All I had to do was to dial a number for Shazam using my cell phone (a Motorola Startac flip phone back then) and held the phone in the general direction of the source of the music if you were in a crowded place and even in a crowded nightclub. Just held the phone to a speaker and I’d get a text message back with the artist and name of the song within a minute.
Shazam has been perfecting this listening technology for quite some time. Way ahead of any other copycat. Already back then you could place your phone almost inside the massive speaker systems at Ministry of Sound and you’d get a text reply. Now back then the catalogue wasn’t as extensive as it is now so it has a harder time with brand new electronic house music tracks.
Today the only time Shazam doesn’t come up with a title for a house music track, it’s because it’s still a white label, unreleased, or some bootleg a DJ producer put together for fun.
I’m curious to see how far Shazam takes its technology. I think they ought to figure something out with video and images and the ability to take a pic of a movie scene and find out what every actors name is, what they were wearing what brands where to buy etc etc etc.
“Shazam”, in my opinion the Greatest App Ever!!!!
Excellent App, I highly recommend, it’s the most fastest and easiest way to allow the App to listen to just a very small piece of just about Any song ever made and it will identify it very very quickly, then give you the lyrics, link to the original related Videos and has quick link buttons you can push that will send you right to iTunes to purchase, etc! Lastly it keeps the entire list of every recording you have listened to, so you can look at the later, especially when you activate the constant mode, which when you turn on, it will continue to identify every song you listen to for your trips, even across country, there is no limit and it runs even when the phone is off and on idle mode, which stops the App from using your charge up!! ( just push the large button in the center of the screen and hold it for just a few seconds, and it’s up and running, easy peasy!!!
This App can determine the song is being sung by even in a crowded noisy area, or in a grocery store, at a restaurant or hanging your phone out the window at a stop light to find out what song the car next to you is blaring on the radio! LoL.
There are a few “fine tunes” that could be done to this App, which would make it even more brilliant and would make this App one of the greatest ever made, hands down, slam dunk!!!
This wonderful app, is a must have app! It allows me to find music globally! I use it to find out who the artist is, from the singers to the backup musicians in the group. On radio’s, television, to movie soundtracks in the theaters! From all generations! Don’t know what I’d do without it! Saves my sanity, now that they’ve closed almost every record store in Hawaii! The hours I use to spend in my youth. Reading and researching all kinds of music, looking for something new to share with my family and friends. Now I have it all at my fingertips in seconds! With the option to watch in on videos, or download to my phone. I can share it online on my Facebook page, with my friends and family in the mainland. Along with the great island music, we have here in Hawaii! I can’t live without it now! So addicted! Do yourself a favor and download “Shazam App” immediately!
Luv & Aloha Kathi Jo
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 77.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.