mbDrive - Turn your iPhone and iPod touch into wireless flash disk.
With mbDrive, transferring files to and from your iPhone/iPod Touch has never been easier! mbDrive transforms your iPhone/iPod Touch into a wireless flash disk that you can use just like any other flash disk to store your documents and files. With our lightning fast HTML server build-in, you can transfer files to your iPhone or iPod Touch with any modern web browser.
1. High performance HTML server provides fast and easy file transfer.
2. Compatible with OS X 10.5 and above, WinXP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 10.
3. Supports typical file transfer operations from connected web browser. Fuctions include:
* Create new folder.
* Delete/rename files and folders.
* Using drag-and-drop to copy files between iPhone/iPod Touch and computer.
4. Can download the files from iPhone/iPod touch using web browser.
5. Views or plays the document/media file stored in mbDrive. Supported file formats:
*Microsoft office documents
*Safari Web Archives
*Web pages .htm .html
*Image files .png .jpg, .jpeg, .gif .tiff
*Video files .mp4 .mov
*Audio files .mp3 .aac
6. Supports landscape orientation.
7. File sorting options which make it easy to locate specific files.
8. Import photo from camera roll or image library.
9. Support iTunes file sharing.
1. Computer running OS X 10.5 and above, WinXP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 10.
2. iPhone/iPod Touch and your computer needs to be on the same WiFi network.
3. iOS 9.0 and above.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has been a simple & reliable favorite on my iPhone but now it crashes when I try to open a folder. Was the iOS 6 upgrade to blame???
Works Great If You Know How To Work It!
To go back instead of going to the home screen just tap a few times (I haven't figured out exactly how it works, but it does) at the top status bar on the iPhone and a tiny menu will pop up with a back button.
I can even watch videos and such with this app, and then delete them from the app!
It makes file transferring really simple! And files upload to the iPhone very quickly!
Best wifi drive I have found for the money
For the money this is the best wifi drive I have found to manage a moderate number of files. The UI is easy to use. Not too many bells and whistles, but you get more with this app than with many other higher priced file storage apps.
Small Complaints/Suggestions for Improvement:
1. Once you open a file you have to close the app and reboot to get back to the main menu. For this reason I couldn't recommend this for those of you who need to continually access a large number of files on your iPhone.
2. You cannot export files from the drive into your iPhone camera roll. (note: you can import from the camera roll into the drive)
3. Viewing landscape images when the phone is held in the portrait position adds a large white bar to the bottom of the image.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.