Bake, eat and share virtual pizzas on your iPod Touch or iPhone! From Maverick Software, creators of the most popular food games on the App Store, including Cupcakes! and More Toast.
One of the "Best iPhone apps for kids" - Slate.com
Turn your iPod Touch or iPhone into a pizzeria! Choose your crust, pour on the sauce, add loads of cheese and all the toppings you want. Then bake it right there in your virtual oven, where it will come out piping hot and ready to slice.
Once you've made your pizza masterpiece, you can email the whole pie or just a slice to your friends, save a picture to your photos library, or serve it up on a plate and take virtual bites out of it!
You can choose the type of plate and tablecloth to serve your pizza on, to give it the ambiance it deserves.
More Pizza features:
- 15 kinds of crusts (thin, deep dish, cheesy, french bread, bagels, whole wheat, hand tossed, square, bunny shaped, sugar cookie, chocolate chip cookie, bunny shaped cookie, heart shaped, sourdough, mini-pizzas)
- 17 sauces (red, white, pesto, BBQ, ranch, hoisin, salsa, olive oil, peanut butter, refried beans for taco pizzas, plus cream cheese, vanilla icing & dessert sauces)
- 7 kinds of cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, ricotta, mixed, gouda, fontina, feta)
- 57 toppings (pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, green peppers, red onions, chopped onions, spinach, artichokes, sun dried tomatoes, sausage, meatballs, bacon, ham, pineapple, jalapenos, roasted garlic, bbq chicken, anchovies, tomatoes, basil, broccoli, red & yellow peppers, carrots, corn, fried eggs, strawberries, bananas, apples, kiwi, chocolate candies, candy hearts, gummy bears, canadian bacon, green olives, rainbow sprinkles, jelly beans, chocolate chips, green chiles, fresh mushrooms, shredded lettuce, hamburger, pickles, cilantro, avocados, cookie bits, gummy worms, candy shamrocks, toffee bits, grilled shrimp, smoked duck, peanuts, zucchini, chocolate shavings, blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)
- Add parmesan cheese, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper or frosting (for dessert pizzas) after you bake.
- Slice your pizza into 4, 6 or 8 slices, or eat the whole pie at once
- Set your oven timer to bake your pizza from just barely melting the cheese to burning the crust
- Share photos of your pizza via email (OS 3.0 or later), Facebook, or your photos library
- Choose from 18 different plates and 15 tablecloths to serve on
Warning! This app has been known to cause severe pizza cravings in real life. The developer spent many a lunch researching the topic at her favorite local pizza joint.
- Updated for latest phones and OSes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really fun but some ideas
This app is really fun. But,I have some ideas. It would be fun to have the choice to make the crusts from scratch. It would be fun if it was also like a restaurant where you could make orders for people. Those are just some ideas to make an already great app into an even better one.
The Best app so worth the money
I love this app but I have some other app ideas
More farming app were you pick the fruits and veggies and kill cows and prepare the food
You should also make some make your own apps like make your own airline, water park, zoo, ...
Please update! This is the best Pizza app. My students have loved creating pizzas with this app. for years. It is their favorite and always requested first. Please, please update👏👏
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.