*** Start, stop and view stats on your Apple Watch!!! ***
Start running smarter, farther, and faster with Jog Log!
Whether you are just a beginning walker or a veteran marathoner, Jog Log is the all-in-one fitness solution that will take you and your workout to the next level!
Get the only app in the App Store with GPS mapping, interval timers, voice cues, ghost pace, Couch to Marathon plans, syncing to both DailyMile and RunKeeper, Game Center and SmartPace™ workouts!
MULTIPLE ACTIVITY TYPES
• Includes: Running, Walking, Cycling & Swimming
• Plus, add an unlimited number of more activity types using METs
CUSTOM INTERVAL TIMERS
• Set multiple intervals by time or distance (down to the second or yard)
• Set the number of loops per workout
• Option to exclude warm-up and cool-down from being counted in your stats
• Innovative SmartPace™ workout will automatically adjust your intervals in real-time.
• FREE Couch to 5k, 10K, Half Marathon, and Full Marathon training programs.
• Metric or imperial units
• GPS signal strength meter
• Accelerometer and GPS based auto-pause
• Background mode enabled with iOS4+
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
TRACKED DATA DISPLAYS
• Movable displays (tap and hold to rearrange them)
• Time elapsed and time countdown
• Distance traveled
• Average pace (min/mile or min/km) and speed (mph or kph)
• Max speed
• Current pace and speed
• Current interval countdown
• Calorie counter
• Estimated finish time for a target distance and distance countdown
• Ghost pace
• Daily steps
• New wallpaper changes everyday
• Native Facebook and Twitter integration
• Sync workouts with RunKeeper, the largest fitness community around - 6 million strong
• DailyMile syncing to share your runs with 150,000+ other runners
• Choose songs, podcasts, or playlists in-app to play at the start of your run
• Set music to play according to what interval is running
• Pause or change tracks during your run in-app
• Cues for each interval timer
• Manual volume control
• Distance & Duration
• Clock time
• Halfway point (time or distance)
• Average/current/interval/split pace
• Average/current speed
• Ghost pace
• Countdown timer
• Music can be paused or ducked for audio cues.
• Can be displayed during run
• Saved for post-run analysis
• Distance markers and split times
• Accomplish 20 goals and achievements with the first ever Game Center integration for a running app.
SLIDE TO PAUSE
• Slider prevents accidentally pausing or stopping the tracking mid-run
AUTO SCREEN DIM
• Conserves battery power
• Touch the screen to re-engage brightness
• Integrated directly into Apple HealthKit
• Shows time, distance, pace/speed, splits data, intervals (if any), calories burned, and map of the run route
• Profile graph of pace/speed/elevation/heart-rate
• Summary run total data
• Manually add run or treadmill data
• Easy bulk CSV export of your run data
• GPX/TCX route export
• Multiple split break-downs
• Share maps via email
We are an indie app development firm and totally value your feedback at email@example.com. If you enjoyed using the app, please leave a good review for us! Thanks!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
-Map link fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
used to love, now just like
I have been using this app since pretty much day one. I have two complaints about the current app: 1st complaint is that i can no longer "share" my workout to social media, all that is posted is an advertisement for Serenity Integration. I emailed the company and they confirmed that something is "broken". Not sure how hard it is to fix but, well, it hasn't been. Second complaint has to do with music and integrating particular songs into my workout. For me, it used to work just fine, but when I subscribed to iTunes' music match, the app stopped playing my assigned songs even when stored on the phone vs. the cloud. Now I have to start my music, pause it, start the app and unpause music...
A little dated, but still my favorite
I hold on to Jog Log because it gives me the features I really want - non-subscription, fully customizable runs, completely tweak-able audio cues.
I used to care about the social posting, not so much. The UI has always been a little hard to work with and it’s only gotten more crashy during editing of workouts as it hasn’t been kept up with the iOS updates. But with a refresh and update, I would totally buy it again.
Very helpful and fun running app
I have been trying to get back into jogging for the past 3 months, and I like how this app shows and tracks distance and speed -- it's fun when the log starts to accumulate and you can analyze things like overall pace, time and mileage. I like the voice cues on pace and distance. I like the mapping feature. It did take me a little effort to understand how to work the app correctly - it was a matter of spending a little time with the "buttons" to understand how to start, stop, pause, and set the exercise to "running" -- overall, a really fun app, I have found it very encouraging and helpful.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Serenity Integration, LLC
- 89.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Serenity Integration, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Tip Jar $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.