Over 1 million downloads!!! Thanks! Original Amiga graphics mode!
Watch the tutorial if you've difficult to play
- Gamesurf: 7/10
- iPhoneItalia: 8/10
- iPhoner: 7/10
"Over The Net Beach Volley” is the arcade video-game of the most played summer game in all the beaches of the world.
You'll be able to take part in enjoyable and frantic tournaments on the most famous beaches, Miami, Barcelona, Dubai, Montecarlo and many others.
- "Practice" mode: gives you the possibility of a not-limited training, without points and interruptions
- "Single game" mode: you can choose your own team among 11 possibilities and one out of 4 beaches.
- "World tour": after you have chosen your team, you start a world competition in 8 different beaches playing with stronger and stronger teams.
- Amiga "vintage" mode!
Main game characteristics:
- Variable number of sets (1-3-5)
- "Amiga vintage 1989" play option
- Player control using a virtual pad
- Button for jumps and blocks
- Button for save, bump, overhand pass, dig
- 2 different kinds of serve.: normal or "jump serve"
- Spike: during the jump, spikes are performed by swiping your finger. Your movement determines the strength and direction of the ball. Extremely strong attacks may disorienting the adversary when hit thus increasing the spectacularity of the actions.
- Play mate and adversary players are characterized by advanced artificial intelligence
Look at the tutorial in the support page!
- New iOS compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but frustrating
Plays just like the old "Kings of the Beach" game from the 80's--but the touch response doesn't always work. In addition the players sometimes run into one another and lock up your function so you can't play. Fix those two minor issues and its a great game. It would also be nice to customize your player, not just your team (to better tell which player is you).
Better graphics pleaseeeeee
Fun game overall...
The jump button does not work consistently. Please fix. I love this app! It's one of my faves and now it's going down... ;-(
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.