MediBabble 2.1.0 Release Notes
In version 2.1.0, MediBabble Translator returns to active development with a handful of improvements to usability and performance, including:
• Refresh of the interface for iOS 10
• Improved network security
• 64-bit compatibility
• Improved support for a variety of iPhone and iPad models
• Performance improvements for scrolling, tables, language pack installation, and audio playback
• Loads of bug fixes
There’s a lot more to come in the months ahead, so stay tuned!
-- Team NiteFloat
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app-bug on autoimmune
Awesome app. Very useful. Now, there’s a bug under Family History under Question 2, on Autoimmune Disease. It turns app off when you click it. Hope you can fix it soon! Thanks!
The best medical translate
I really like this app,
This is a great tool. Many of my clients speak broken English. With this application it is so much easier to go through medical history with my clients. It makes my practice much safer. It has TONS of questions, most of which I will probably never have to use, but what a great tool to have at my finger tips!
- NiteFloat, Inc.
- 134.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 NiteFloat, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.