Thanks to our more than 4.5 MILLION players for making Slide a global sensation!
You do it all the time, but have you mastered it? A simple yet addictive game which tests your speed and unlocking prowess.
- Four distinctive game modes
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- Slick graphics and original soundtrack
- Earn Keys and unlock Upgrades to take your game to the next level!
- Over 30 achievements & 750 Game Center points to unlock!
Music by Jackson Hyland-Lipski
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
64-bit version of the app so you can play on iOS 11. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Daily Dime: 10 drops of app knowledge
1. Classic mode: very easy, only have to swipe one way at the whole time, but twist does left and right.
2. Double: it is very stupid sometimes one appears and sometimes two. disliked that part of the game.
3. Revenge: It is very similar to twist. dont quite understand the difference.
4. Addicting: When you start playing the game you get hooked almost immediately.
5. Gamecenter: The achievements are easy and hard and they involve the various game modes and unlocks.
6. Endurence: If you go for a long time it can become stressfull on your hand.
7. Battery: It does not drain your battery quickly.
8. Time: One game can take up to 3 or 4 minutes. Good time-waster.
9. Suggestion: If i were you, i would definitely try it out. Its free so if you dont like it it wont cost you anything.
10. Daily Dime: Look at other games to see if i have posted a daily dime on those to. Peoples opinions can often help when you are deciding whether or not to get a game.
Game Center Support For New IOS Versions
I have been a slide player for about a decade now or close to a decade, I had earned all but one achievement, The one i am missing is called lord of the slide if i remember correctly, I had recently began playing the game again on my new iphone about one year ago, And it is still fun to this very day to play this game in my spare time, Though when i try to check my game center achievements or view leaderboards, The game tells me i must be signed in with game center to see those things, Which in-turn may mean that it is not updated to use the new versions of game center, Which also could mean that i can never earn that last achievement that i still had left to earn years ago, Since the game is still using the old game center setup, I made this review to ask if this game could possibly be updated to support the new versions of game center, So i may finally have the ability to earn that last achievement that i had never earned, It would also be nice to see new leaderboards for this game that use the new versions of game center’s leaderboards, I hope my review will be taken into consideration, Thank you for such a great game and keep up the good work!.
I remember I was an early adopter of this game and I tried forever to get it on openfeint’s free app of the day and eventually it happened and I was so happy to see the game blow up. It’s crazy that sliding to unlock hasn’t even been an iPhone feature in years. It would be amazing to see this game still updated maybe one final time, cuz it was a blast, regardless if the feature it was based on was discontinued
The developer, Arman Dezfuli-Arjomandi, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Arman Dezfuli-Arjomandi
- 11.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Arman Dezfuli-Arjomandi
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Sliders $0.99
- Handful of Gems $1.99
- Ring of Keys $0.99
- Mound of Keys $4.99
- Pile of Gems $2.99
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Vault of Gems $9.99
- Bag of Keys $9.99
- Crate of Keys $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.