TWOM: The World of Magic, a magical world in the palm of your hand! Imagine whatever you want and enjoy!
We invite you to the fantastic world of magic, where exciting adventure begins.
■■■ Game Features ■■■
◆ MMORPG that can be enjoyed with users around the world in real time
Immerse yourself in the world of unlimited adventure and magic with users from all over the world.
◆ Choose from 3 unique classes: Warrior, Ranger or Magician
Hunt boss monsters with various and colorful skills for each class.
◆ Choose a side and explore
- The Siras Empire vs. The Kingdom of Lanos! Play PvP and enter battlefield between the two forces.
- Earn victorious rewards and enjoy the fun of real MMORPG.
◆ Decorate your own character
- Create your own unique character with various costumes.
- Get a pet to aid you in your tasks.
- Equip rare weapons and armors through hunting and crafting.
◆ Enjoy various contents in the palm of your hand
- Play field boss raids and dungeon exploration with your colleagues.
- Fight for the honor of your guild in the Guild Siege Battle.
- Check all kinds of items and register items in the Collection list by category.
- Carry out plenty of quests and daily events.
- There’s more: auction house, guild, collection, chat, etc.
◆ Language Support: English, 日本語, 한국어, and 還支援
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
- Camera: The permission is required to use your camera for taking profile pictures in game.
- Photos: The permission is required to upload photos in your gallery for profile pictures in game.
- Push: The permission is required to send you push notifications regarding the game.
- IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers): The permission is required to use IDFA for promotional targeting and tracking analysis.
※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions.
▶ How to remove access permissions
You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like.
- Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access
• This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
• Items are available for purchase in this game. Some paid items may be refundable depending on the type of item.
• For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit www.withhive.com.
- Terms of Service: http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please visit http://www.withhive.com and drop us a line through the 1:1 Inquiry.
A classic MMORPG with real-time users around the world!
Go on an adventure into the magical world.
- New map 'Morphosis' content major update
- New boss 'Aiyo's Protector' added
- New equipment and monsters added
- Maximum level expansion (Lv.50 → Lv.55)
Got feedback? Leave a review or visit http://customer-m.withhive.com/ask and drop us a line!
Ratings and Reviews
ive played this game for about 5 years on and off and its been fun and still is fun. i just wish they would add more to the social aspect. its an MMORPG so make it feel like a virtual reality. maybe thats just my opinion but its enjoyable to have plenty to do in a game BESIDES lvl up and fight endlessly. get married (with boosts like, when you are around your spouse you get 20% xp bonus), have player housing so we can show off our money in endless ways, have daily quests, have weekly/monthly raids, NEW CLASSES, etc. there are things the player community is asking for yet no one will listen. we just get more cosmetics (that arent even that cool) and extra drops. yaaaaay idc. give the players what they want. have a freakin survey on your social medias and ASK the community what we would like to see. not just what you THINK we want. because you have been wrong for a majority of the time ive played. regardless this is a great game. i just feel like it has the potential to be SO much more. it needs to be the #1 mmorpg and it starts with pleasing your players. thats what brings in more. LET THIS GAME GROW SERIOUSLY.
Work of Loot and Training
Training takes forever and getting loot unless your like a lvl 35+ war. This game is amazing but training and looting is the most important and hardest things in this game. I feel jobs or quest from a village npc like Today if u can collect 3 clovers I shall trade them for 10k or something or a job with a npc that follows u and pms u and says kill 3 bosses and I will reward you with 25k. Wars are the only ones who can really loot. Mages barely can get lvl 30 fast without a war. And rangers aren’t as strong as wars to loot as easy as they can. And training. You have to train for years to get lvl 40+ and is super annoying. After wars get sweep is easy to train but hp isn’t. I feel pots are a lot but kind of worth it since there’s no life steal or heal abilities besides sds rangers lv 30 and heal pop and shield for mages. I feel rangers equips should have a Life Steal 0.2 etc stat and for pets and dexterity and strength give life steal. And traditional skills like multi double shot slam sweep wild swing etc should have life steal. I enjoy this game so much but I feel exp and looting should be easier for all characters.
Very disappointed with one of my favorite games
Actually very disappointed, I’ve been playing on and off since this game came out and never had my account banned out of nowhere for a mistake I didn’t do. My girlfriend and I started playing constantly for about two months now and I had bought platinum a couple of times (because I know how hard getting gold can be). Yet about 2 days ago my card was charged an unknown transaction from TWOM in which obviously I had refunded to my card in which resulted in my account being banned permanently and my girlfriend’s as well mind you all purchases were made with MY account, meaning her account has no reason to be banned at all, we tried contacting Com2us for support in hopes to get our accounts back because we were really enjoying playing especially together all for them to simply say that both accounts were at fault somehow? Would like for a proper investigation on both accounts knowing that my girlfriend’s account didn’t violate any rules, and as for mine well I know I didn’t do anything either but refund an unauthorized purchase but Com2us won’t properly do their jobs. Quite frustrated to be honest considering I had spend around $50 on the game to simply enjoy the game a little more.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Com2uS Corp.
- 150.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 Com2uS
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum315 $2.99
- Platinum100 $0.99
- Platinum2400 $19.99
- Platinum550 $4.99
- Platinum1150 $9.99
- Platinum13000 $99.99
- Platinum6250 $49.99
- Starter's Pack $2.99
- Phoenix's Heart(5) $0.99
- Friend Summoning Scroll(5) $0.99