Import your documents from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app for ease of printing, faxing, and more.
Documentz™ provides essential document handling functionality on your iPad/iPhone: printing/downloading files from the web, MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, faxing, and screencasting. In addition, with this app you can upload files to FedEx Office® Print Online.
"Great app. Brilliant & wonderful"- Ba329 - Version 2.5 - Oct 2, 2011
• View/print many document types, including PDF, Word, Excel, bitmap, TIFF, text, HTML, Open Office, GIF, and encapsulated PostScript.
• Create new text documents.
• Use a web browser to transfer files between your computer and this app.
• Print to networked or shared printers. No additional software is necessary. This app includes support for over 1,400 printers from HP, Epson, Canon, Samsung, Brother, Lexmark, Xerox, Ricoh, Oki, Kyocera, Infotec, NRG, Lanier, and many more!
• Send faxes to over 220 countries and territories worldwide - no subscription required!
• Get a professional USA-based toll-free number for your incoming faxes and voicemail.
• Send postcards and letters via USPS (postal mail).
• Print remote files on MobileMe, Box.net, or Dropbox, or download them into this app.
• Screencast this app onto other devices running this app or onto a computer. View another user's screencast of this app.
• Share files between two iPads/iPhones that are running this app.
• Print web-based files or download them into this app.
• Upload documents to FedEx Office® Print Online, a leading provider of print services with over 1800 locations worldwide.
• Send email with multiple attachments. (iPhone version only)
• Type into this app with a regular keyboard attached to any computer with a web browser. (iPhone version only)
DOES THIS APP SUPPORT MY PRINTER?
See the list of printer models this app supports at http://www.ndilitechnologies.com/help.html.
IS THERE A FREE APP I CAN TRY FIRST?
Yes. Printing Verification is our free demo printing app. You can use it to verify that any of our paid printing apps will work with your printer.
HOW DO I USE THIS APP TO PRINT/FAX FROM MY OTHER APPS?
Import the files from your other iPhone/iPad apps into this app, and then use this app to print/fax them.
(The iOS does not support/allow this app to print files within another app's storage space—for example, files stored in Pages, Numbers, Safari, Notes, Mail, etc. Therefore, files created in other apps must be imported into this app.)
Notes Regarding the optional subscription:
• Title: Toll-Free Number Subscription
• Length: 1,3, 6 or 12 month options
• Price: $14.99,$39.99,$79.99,$14.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least a day before it ends
• Account will be charged for renewal within a day prior to the end of the current period
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
 Each fax unit purchases a one-page fax that can be sent in 60 seconds or less to a destination in the US or Canada. The number of fax units needed to transmit a one-page 60-second fax to a destination in another country is listed in the rate card within this app. Please note that a page that requires a longer transmission time (for example, a page containing high resolution graphics) consumes additional fax units.
 To receive voicemail or faxes, you must setup an incoming toll-free phone number. The toll-free phone number requires a monthly subscription. 60 minutes/month are included free with subscription. Toll-free numbers are USA-based numbers and are accessible in the United States only.
- performance enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not good for printing
I bought this to print my word documents in my drop box. I was able to access it even print, but the printing was horrible. I had a 4 page word file print landscape with a very large font, it would have printed about 25 pages if I did not cancel it. I then rotated my iPad to be portrait and tried printing again this time it tried printing 8 pages instead of the 4 pages. It appears they program is using the screen buffer instead of the actual document metrics to print. This would account for the wrong margins and wrong fonts resulting in excessive pages.
Crashes when transferring large pdf files
I got this mainly to use for transferring files from my PC to my iPad. Sadly it crashes on every file I have tried over 10mb. Oddly though, it crashes right away, not like when the file has transferred too much. Hope it is fixed soon.
Documentz Pro Flop
I tried this with iPad and it works okay as a reader, however the file transfer method is odd, (has to be done by a web interface rather than through iTunes) and it doesn't allow editing.
- Ndili Technologies, Inc
- 194 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Ndili Technologies, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FaxPack 21 - with 21 Fax Units (including 1 bonus) $4.99
- FaxPack 4 - with 4 Fax Units $0.99
- FaxPack 44 - with 44 Fax Units (including 4 bonus) $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.