Take flight in 36 different missions set across 12 different locations. Master the controls of your speedy and agile helicopter as you take on missions in some of the deadliest terrain on the planet. Use your machine gun, missiles, and bombs to fight back against the enemy forces. Battle rocket-launcher wielding soldiers, anti-aircraft turrets, tanks, and even enemy choppers.
Get hands-on with advanced motion controls or play with a virtual stick to replicate an arcade feel. Dodge trees, weave through flocks of birds, and navigate mountains and canyons. Strafe across rooftops in cities packed with skyscrapers, while keeping an eye out for bases where you can repair your chopper and replenish your ammo. And if you're ready for a real challenge, you can choose between multiple difficulty settings to see if you have what it really takes to survive.
- Get to the Chopper: Pilot a speedy and deadly attack helicopter on a variety of missions!
- Go on Missions: Take on 36 different missions spread across 12 different environments!
- Explosive Weapons: Attack your enemies with a devastatingly accurate machine gun, launch powerful missiles, or drop a curtain of tank-busting bombs!
- Super Controls: Play with a virtual stick to replicate the arcade feel, or use motion controls for the ultimate in fine maneuvering.
- Pick Your Difficulty: With multiple levels of difficulty to choose from, you can find the level of challenge just right for you!
Chopper 2 - GameClub is playable for free, with some sections and features available only to subscribers of GameClub Pro, an optional auto-renewing monthly subscription which also removes ads. Besides the GameClub Pro subscription, there are no other in-app purchases in this game.
If you choose to purchase the optional subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. No charge will be made for the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior of the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thanks for playing this GameClub game! GameClub offers a curated catalog of iconic games, with new titles released every week. Subscribers get access to unlimited gameplay, no ads, and no additional purchases — just pure fun.
This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. Let’s play!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still awesome after all these years
I played Chopper 1 and 2 back when they came out. They have beautiful graphics and and audio. I just picked up an iPad pro and out of nowhere it dawned on me that I forgot about this amazing game. I used to play it via the Apple TV and it was excellent. Tried it on my pro and holly cow! I came back to this game after 3 years and it still holds up. Don't listen to the reviews that say the game is to hard or glitchy. If your not a gamer don't play it and don't talk about how hard the game is cause it makes you sound stupid.
Was good for its time
I remember playing this game on my dad's iPad (and loving it) when it came out four years ago, so I decided it was worth the money to buy it for myself. However, I quickly found that the game isn't as good as I remember it to be.
The graphics are all right. Good for its time when it was released in 2010, but they could be much better.
The machine gun aiming mechanics are annoying. The gun overheats so you are encouraged to fire in controlled bursts. However, this is difficult as each time you remove your finger from the screen, the gun resets to its default position (pointing forward, where you'll never need it) so you'll need to start firing and acquire your target again while the gun is going off. The fact that you're constantly jerking your chopper back and forth to dodge the rockets doesn't help. Also, your finger will often obscure the target, which is incredibly frustrating.
The game hasn't been optimized for iPhone 5 or higher, so players with a 5 or 6 are forced to play on the narrowed screen.
Many of these issues could be fixed quite easily with a few changes to the game's mechanics, which would make it an awesome game. A new title (Chopper 3 I guess) would be great. But in its present state, the aforementioned issues make the game difficult to fully enjoy.
This gets tough I have put it down. A lot. Makes me mad. But somehow someway eventually I keep pulling the stupid Chopper out of harms way. I want to rate it three stars for the fustruation level but I can't. All I can say is have patience. Escorting the General I think it is don't have High Blood Pressure when you get to this point.
Update I have been through this game all the way at least 3 times before the update. Working my way through this time I noticed at times it is really choppy. Bricks and Mortar is the worst so far. Playable but I Actually held the phone at an angle and just pretty much prayed, ran and didn't look at the screen hard. I shut everything down I could even Cellular and 3 G. Didn't help. Shameful end to what was a 5 Star game.
- GameClub Inc.
- 133.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2010 Majic Jungle Software
- In-App Purchases
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
- GameClub Monthly Subscription $4.99
- GameClub Unlimited $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.