How would you look as a zombie?! What about your friends?
ZombieBooth is a fun way to instantly make your face into a 3D, animated zombie! You can even record and share videos of your zombified friends!
CUSTOMIZABLE 3D ZOMBIES!
- ZombieBooth makes any 2D portrait fully 3D
- Create a huge collection of 3D, animated zombies from photos of you and your friends
- Shake or Tap to choose from over 500,000 zombie variations to pinpoint your undead doppelgänger
YOUR ZOMBIES COME ALIVE
- Zombies will blink, scowl, and breath!
- Hear them growl and frenzy
- They’ll even try to ravage your finger if you get too close!
ZOMBIFY YOUR FRIENDS!
- Capture portraits to zombify on iPad 2, 4th Gen iPod touch, and any camera equipped iPhone
- Record and post videos of your zombies on Youtube, and Facebook
- Share zombie images via Email, Facebook, and Twitter
Still not convinced? Try the Free version!
There’s also an iPad version of ZombieBooth!
The iPad version is now 50% discount for a limited time !
For more info, to ask a question directly, or to just share your zombies, come visit us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ZombieBooth) or Twitter @ZombieBooth.
WARNING: This app contains frequent use of horror images that may not be suitable for children or the faint-hearted!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Minor bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought this app thinking it would be some lame picture app that superimposes a scar and a little blood or something resembling a zombie. After I scanned my face I almost dropped my phone I was so impressed. I spent the rest of the afternoon laughing and making all my pictures of people I knew into ferocious gory looking zombies. This thing is good. I honestly think this app must be kept away from small children because it will terrify them. All in all I would have been willing to pay more then $.99 for this app but at $.99 it is a must have app!
This is one of the best apps on my iPod now. It's just awesome :D though for all pictures, you need to zoom in on the face and sometimes it zooms too far, making the picture look blurry. Though that's my only complaint! I'd prefer this over FatBooth any day xD
EDIT: PLEASE add Retina Display compatibility! The effects and the photos themselves are sort of "dumbed down" resolution-wise, and it makes the finished pictures look pretty bad on current-gen devices.
Had this app for a while
Figured it's about time for a review. I've had a lot of fun with this and anyone I show it to are fascinated by it. The detail is great. I also like getting pictures from the Internet and using them. I laughed hysterically when I used a picture of Michael Jackson and the first zombie animation had no nose. Lol. Great app. Works great on iOS4 and anyone complaining about crashing must just have an iPhone with crappy problems. NOT THE APPS FAULT!
The developer, MotionPortrait, Inc., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MotionPortrait, Inc.
- 58.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © MotionPortrait, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 2400 coins $0.99
- 5500 coins $1.99
- 12000 coins $3.99
- 32000 coins $9.99